“I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stateline Inn Hagerstown

You added Stateline Inn Hagerstown to your Saves list
Stateline Inn Hagerstown
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   18221 Mason-Dixon Rd., I-81 PA Exit 1 (PA-163), Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Knights Inn )   |
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Hagerstown, Maryland
“I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this Knights Inn and the place was great!! We were right by the Interstate so it was convenient yet very quiet! We had the Honeymoon suite and this was the best rate in town and we were unsure until we got there but I was completely satified with our stay! The microwave and fridge in the room saved us on spending a fortune on restaurants. The front desk staff were very helpful and pleasant! I loved it and I will be back again!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hagerstown, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

This motel was awful!!!!! The fridge was humming so I had to unplug it. The curtains were nasty and the room smelled bad. I had a reservation thru the website and when I got there they did not have my name on the list. I will never stay in that place ever again!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

We stayed at Knights Inn because they had the lowest rates of all the hotels in the area. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond to our requests. Having a microwave and mini fridge in the room was convenient too.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Stateline Inn Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stateline Inn Hagerstown

Address: 18221 Mason-Dixon Rd., I-81 PA Exit 1 (PA-163), Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Knights Inn )
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Stateline Inn Hagerstown 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stateline Inn Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Stateline Inn Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.