“drug and bug infested” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Stateline Inn Hagerstown

You added Stateline Inn Hagerstown to your Saves list
Stateline Inn Hagerstown
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   18221 Mason-Dixon Rd., I-81 PA Exit 1 (PA-163), Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Knights Inn )   |
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
memphis
“drug and bug infested”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

stay far away from this drug and bug infested hotel i called and reserved a room for a week when i arrived i saw people walking around asking for money and rides then in the room there was roaches everywhere people live there with big dogs (pitbulls) with muzzles on was everywhere it was scary!!upon the first nite as i lifted my sheet up on the bed i found a pipe of some sort im guessing drug use. this place should be condemed!! people and children roam the halls day and nite. also my window was broken and i asked office to fix they sent 3 men to my room to fix 1 window i was very scared someone would break in on me so please do not spend your money or time!!

Room Tip: do not stay here!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

First of all.. I would like to say that I am literally laughing at the negative reviews I have read here about this establishment. This place is in the middle of anything and everything you could possibly want to do around this area. The rooms and more importantly, the beds are always very clean. You get a spacious room for under $60 with a decent sized shower and (from what I have experienced in 7 stays), pretty courteous guests. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. For the price that they offer, you cannot find a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing environment anywhere in this area. If you aren't loaded with cash and you want a room that you will not have to worry about bugs and disease.. then I would highly recommend the Stateline.

Room Tip: Consistent quality in all rooms I have stayed in.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

IBBP, General Manager at Stateline Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I think this motel is great... Only thing I wish was different was or that they added is flat screen TVs!! Lol Staff is friendly, location is ideal... Well recommend to family and friends for an affordable and decent motel...

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've stayed here quite a bit. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The value for rooms is very affordable and one of the very few hotels in the area that allows pets. I've had no quarrels with them and they have proven to be helpful when I decided to move to the area as well. The appliances all worked and the only time I had a problem with a room I was able to switch rooms immediately. Very convenient location as it is close to I-81 and can quickly get to both Pennsylvania, Maryland, or West Virginia. Overall a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We just checked out of your so called hotel. I believe the $50.40 I paid to stay should be partially refunded. I have never stayed in such a disgusting motel. We stayed there bec you advertised yourself as a Wyndham property on TripAdvisor so that we could get our reward points. When checking in, I was advised you were no longer associated with them. I should have ran at that point!!!  The rooms carpet was so disgustingly filthy that I wore shoes to keep from touching the floor. There was a refrigerator that needed defrosting so bad that the freezer part couldn't be used. The bed sheets were nasty & to top it off, there was no water pressure for us to take a shower. I realize that you had no control over this but we should have been offered a partial refund to compensate us!  I will highly recommend that no one stay at your hotel until it is extremely improved. I wouldn't even let my dog stay there. I felt the need to let you know my feelings. I don't wish anything bad on you & I will pray that you take these criticisms as a way to improve your business!  Thank you & God Bless!

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this Knights Inn and the place was great!! We were right by the Interstate so it was convenient yet very quiet! We had the Honeymoon suite and this was the best rate in town and we were unsure until we got there but I was completely satified with our stay! The microwave and fridge in the room saved us on spending a fortune on restaurants. The front desk staff were very helpful and pleasant! I loved it and I will be back again!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

This motel was awful!!!!! The fridge was humming so I had to unplug it. The curtains were nasty and the room smelled bad. I had a reservation thru the website and when I got there they did not have my name on the list. I will never stay in that place ever again!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Stateline Inn Hagerstown? Share your experiences!