“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the most phenomenal server last night. He was personable. He was courteous. He was attentive. He took care of every need with a smile on his face. The food was very good. I had not been to this restaurant in quite a while, and I was shocked at how much the prices had gone up, but the food was well prepared. I wasn't paying attention and totally blew my calorie count for the day, but that is my fault and not the restaurants....but just watch out if you are counting! :-)

Visited July 2014

Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania
“Great steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I work at the outlets and anytime I meet someone for lunch we go here. They give fast service so I am back to work in time. I also prefer to come to a longhorn over other places any day. It is a much better version of what is out there. The decor is nice and the food is very good. Their Margaritas are amazing they black and blue berry is my favorite not to much you get the shaker so you really get two glasses for $8 which is easier to swallow then $8 for one.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hagerstown, MD
“Good food, okay service, music too loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is your standard Longhorn menu (however, the under 500 calorie items are not shown for some reason). The food is well prepared and served hot. The servers are friendly and attentive but the time lag between your order and receiving your food seems unusually long. The music being played is way too loud that you can't really carry on a conversation and to me, should be western type such as Riders in the Sky, Roy Rogers, etc.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Its more a matter of location than anything else. The food is quite good, but it feels sort of corporate. We like to visit this outlet mall in Hagerstown, and the restaurant is a great way to end the day.

Visited May 2014
Grantsville, Maryland
“Mother's Day - Despite being VERY busy; good food and fast, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We decided to meet at Longhorn Steakhouse for Mother's Day since it was a mid-way point and very easy access off I-70 in Hagerstown, MD
We got there as it was opening and already there was a long line. It was apparent that many people had decided to meet here to celebrate mothers :)
Despite being very, very busy, the staff were all quite friendly and the food was not only delivered very quickly, it was very tasty. :)
With six in our party (5 adults and 1 toddler), there were 3 orders with steak as the primary part of the meal, one for chicken tenders, one for macaroni and cheese (you probably guessed, the child's meal). I have the Signature Strawberry and Goat Cheese salad along with a baked sweet potato and yellow beets.
Everyone was very pleased with the presentation and taste of the meals as well as the portion sizes - decent sizes but not too large, and a good value.
It's not a place I would typically eat, but we were very pleased with our experience at this Longhorn Steakhouse.

• Visited May 2014