I stayed in room 415 a king bedded room with a water view. This is an older property that has had surface only updates, mostly fresh paint.
• Has micro-fridge combo
• Has pool and whirlpool (didn’t use)
• 32” flat screen
• Water/bay view
• Good beds, decent pillows
• Fresh paint
• Horrible wireless, constantly dropping signal. Virtually useless.
• Light-moderate traffic noise ON BAY SIDE. The opposite side of building is worse.
• Spartan, no frills
• Dated furnishings
• Exterior corridors
• The work desk was small with one outlet for electronics. Below average lighting. Chairs are made for sitting, eating not working on laptop.
• Cold cereal choices, two waffle makers, breads and juices, prefab eggs/sausage, gravy. Average breakfast.
SCORE: I would have scored this property lower, but there is a certain benefit in having a clean room and helpful staff. Horrible wireless was a deal breaker, especially since I was here for a meeting and couldn’t get anything done.
I would give this property a 70/100 overall and a 68/100 for value. I would recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Express or Hilton Garden Inn (which is where I usually stay, but they were booked)
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kent Narrows Hotel Grasonville
- Best Western Kent Narrows Hotel
- Best Western Grasonville
- Kent Narrows
- Grasonville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kent Narrows Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.