“Great food and great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 187 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I travel in weekly from out of town for work, these people have it together for lunch time. Get there before noon to get a seat. The food is awesome. Real turkey, the shrimp in the wraps is excellent, my favorite is the mozzarella pesto sandwich. Whatever you are in the mood for you will find.

Visited April 2012

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Especially the french fries! Very friendly and personal service.

Visited February 2012
baltimore
“More than just a deli...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Aviation deli has really good breakfast sandwiches. The lunch sandwiches are very good too! They have many to chose from and have lunch combos. The service is excellent and the staff are super friendly.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

A great place to get lunch. I know that they serve breakfast, which I never had but some guys in my office have and I was told that the breakfast is good and reasonable. I get lunch there atleast three times a week and the food is great along with the service. The price range is cheap. (I recommend the chicken finger platter, comes with fries with honey mustard sauce!)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
severna park
“Best lunch spot in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2008

I work in linthicum and there aren't many healthy lunch choices. In fact, there are none except for subway and the aviation deli. But let me tell you, its the best! I love how healthy and fresh everything is. I've never been disappointed and i know whatever I'm eating is healthy and delicious. The staff are great, its always very clean and the lines are long. Thats how you know you've found a great place to eat. My favorite items to order are the pasta salad as a side, chicken ceasar salad, the wraps, and the italian cold cut are delicious. I haven't tried everything but thats usually because im stuck on my favorites. But regardless of what you ordered you can be assured its fresh,healthy, delicious, and fast. 5 stars all the way!!!