“Mislocated in Glen Bernie !” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2x Points
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
“Mislocated in Glen Bernie !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everything was fine but the location and its access and egress into the hotel was unacceptable to me . When you finally see the hotel you have a narrow driveway in and its behind a low level building. I missed the driveway 3 times in a 2 night stay . This means a u turn on a busy highway. Parking was no problem as it shared the parking lot of a mall of sorts. I came and went at night so that did not help the situation . The hotel and staff rates out as very good .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kenosha, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Colleen at the front desk will do whatever she can to help out guests from out of town. I have been to way to many hotels where it appears as though you are bothering the staff. NOT THE CASE WITH COLLEN!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Fort Mohave, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I and my family spent 6 days here. We found the experience to be excellent. The front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location was great. Only 15 minutes from the Baltimore Inner Harbor and many fine restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was my first stay at a Hampton's Inn since 2006 and I was very please with all aspects of the hotel and it staff. The staff was accommodating, helpful, and very professionally attired and informed as to the area. I will most certainly stay here again in two weeks now that I know the hotel has suites available and not just single rooms as I had thought.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

we have used this hotel now for over 10 years. we keep coming back to this even thought the price is a bit high. the rooms are clean. everyone is very nice to deal with. we tried other hotels in that area and keep going back to this one. if you add the price of eating out and having breakfast at the hotel you are a getting a great deal.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you again for staying with us! I know you have experienced many changes over the last 10 years and I am glad to hear that we still can fulfill your needs. As I mentioned previously, we will be having a new renovation for the rooms in 2014. We are overjoyed with this announcement and hope to see you soon. Thank you again so much for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed here for four nights on business. My room had a king w/sofa bed and liked the layout. The bed was very comfortable. I had mixed feelings about the location as it shared a parking lot with a strip mall, but it was fine and I never had to park far from the entrance. The breakfast fare was your Hampton Inn norm, and I took the grab-n-go breakfast option one morning.

The front desk provided menus for a couple of restaurants that delivered, so that was helpful. There are various places to eat nearby. I headed into downtown Baltimore one evening, which took about 20 mins from the hotel. The staff were quite attentive and helpful. I give it a thumbs up.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expecations. I hope you had a great time in Baltimore! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for your kind and honest feedback.
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Not up to par with with Hampton quality.. Lobby is very small...hotel on the older side. Still needs more renovation..it is situated in a strip mall and shares the parking with same. One of my least favorite Hampton stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Clare B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a rating for the most recent stay with us. We undesrantd that our property is situated in a shopping cener. This allows our guest to take comfort in local dining options with out leaving the center. we are excited to announce that we will be remodling our guest rooms in 2014! We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for staying with us!.

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!