“They can do better” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 183 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Peruvian
“They can do better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011 via mobile

When they open peruvian chicken was excelent , right now has not the same flavor , they need do better job in the kitchen

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

NY
“Real Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

The Peruvian Rotisserie chicken is good. But the two best things on the menu are the Chaufas (like a "dirty" rice) and their verde salsa. It is like this beautiful nuclear glowing green color and HOT!
The service, like I've read in the other reviews, is not very friendly.

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore
“Great Food, favorite rotisserie chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

I went there on Monday for lunch and the only thing I can say is that they have a very good food and will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Very Rude Treatment by Perchi's employee”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I went to this restaurant this past Saturday 1/29/11 and the employee who said he name is Kevin was extremely rude. I thought the restaurant was similar to El Pollo Loco in California. I purchased three dinners for 3 different individuals -- all who lived in California. Two of us were really wanting food that taste close to El Pollo Loco. After I received the foodl, I realized tortillas did not come with the dinners, so I asked the employee if I could buy tortillas. He said two minutes. He waited on and gave food to four other people. I then asked him again and he said "two seconds, I am busy." Several times I started to walk out, but I waited because I wanted the people I purchased food for to have tortillas with their meal. This employee kept doing other things. Finally another customer who had been there eating a meal asked me what I was waiting for because he noticed I had been there for twenty minutes. I told him tortillas. He stated that it did should only take a couple of second to get me tortillas. He then went to the counter and spoke to the employees in Spanish complaining about the way they treated me. About two minutes later the rude employee asked me how many tortillas did want. I told him three. I asked him his name in Spanish and he told me Kevin. He charged me $1.96 for three tortillas. I paid him and he picked them up with his hand. He told me he was very busy and I told him, he should not have had me wait so long and he served four other people ahead of me after I asked for tortillas. The customer who helped me walked out the door with me and said the food is good but the customer service is horrible. I agree. I can get good at a lot other places. Why should I pay to have someone be rude to me It 's the money I spend at that restaurant that helps him collect a paycheck. I would never recommend this restaurant until the owner require his employees to improve their customer service skill. One last thing, the employee gave me an incorrect order.

• Visited January 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Better than your Everyday chicken !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

This place has THE best Peruvian chicken, it not popeyes (fried) or Boston Market (Baked.) It's grilled Peruvian style HUGE DIFFERENCE.. Never have I been dissapointed with service, cost, or food. One of my favorite lunch spots.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere