“Needs Attention in Bathroom Cleanliness” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 187 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Needs Attention in Bathroom Cleanliness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Today was our first time in Pho 98 at this location which opened two months ago. We arrived when they first opened for the day. We ordered the vegetable pho with the side of sprouts. It was delicious. However, if this restaurant intends to remain open, the bathrooms need to be cleaned with disinfectant each and every day. I can only speak for the men's room; the trashcan was overflowing with yesterday's used hand towels. The toilet and urinal reeked of not being cleaned for weeks. I'm sorry to be so graphic but this type of neglect will stop me from patronizing this restaurant. If the owners are reading this feedback, please clean your bathrooms with disinfectant every day. Your customers will show their happiness by returning to enjoy your delicious food.

Visited December 2013

“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I will have to say that I have never been to a Pho restaurant before and when i seen tripe on the menu I was a bit concern ... I ordered a noodle bowl and asked for extra peppers. The soup was delicious... I devoured the whole bowl which was huge even for lunch size. It came with a side of sprouts. The service was excellent and the restaurant was clean. I will be going back and even bring my children... They would love it too!