“Wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Glen Burnie
“Wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Myself and my husband my five children stayed here for about two weeks. From the moment we arrived, until the moment we left all the staff were so friendly and very accomodating. The girls at the front desk, Kahina and Shenicka were so plesant, professional, and extremely friendly. They made sure all our needs were met and they were so polite to all of us. The room was new and very clean. The hotel was very well kept as well. This was a great experience, and we would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Great service
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi Ericka,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the staff especially Kahina and Shenicka. I am proud of our team for making your stay so pleasant and accommodating. We strive every single day to make sure every guest is satisfied. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been here for 3 weeks and will be staying for another 7 weeks while I transition into housing. It's a wonderful place to stay. The staff (front desk, cleaning and maintenance) is very courteous and helpful from getting change to helping with extra things during your stay.

The room is great, very spacious and everything works well. Flat screen tv is nice and they allow big dogs which is a plus for me at only $150 for your entire stay (for me staying 2.5 mos is a plus)

Only things that would have made this place perfect is a small fitness room and an indoor pool which seems common for most hotels. But is just fine without it since fitness centers are pretty cheap in the area.

The same guy Mark M talked about knocked on my door, called my room asking for money. So just don't give your number out or give money to strangers and you'll be fine :-)

a 24 hour Walmart and other stores are really close by and it's conveniently located right near route 10. Very nicely maintained grounds with a couple picnic tables and lots of flowers and flowering trees.

I would highly recommend this place if you're staying for short or long term.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Beth - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff, clean rooms and landscaping. We appreciate your feedback regarding having a pool and gym onsite. I will forward your comments to our upper management for review.

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a very good hotel to stay at. It's clean and quiet and the rooms are spacious. It has a lot of stores and restaraunts within walking distance! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our spacious rooms and friendly staff. As well, it is great to know that you liked our location.

Rockville, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great place to stay for extended periods- Everything is clean as a whistle and feels pretty new ! Kahina and the rest of the staff are wonderfully accomodating- One draw back was the sketchy guest who was knocking on doors asking for money to pay for his pizza because he "lost" his wallet- but that wasnt their fault- it could happen anywhere and they got rid of him pretty fast ! Its not the Renaissance but its not priced like it either- certainly among the best hotel for value that Ive ever stayed at in this area. ONE pet peeve- the offerings on cable are a bit thin (only about 15 channels- I wish they could make that a bit better) but other than that- GREAT STAY !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our facility is very clean. I'm very concerned by the person that was knocking on your door, we do not at anytime at our hotel permit soliciting of any kind and I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience this may have cost you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are here on a business trip. We arrived late and just checked in to the first motel we came to. After being there a night I decided we needed to go to a different part of town. So we chose to come to ESA and we are very pleased to say that we've had a great stay. It's in a safe environment Walmart and eating places are with walking distance!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Tisha - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was very welcoming to you and your Husband. As well, it is great that you enjoyed your safe, clean room and our hotel's location.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel for business visit. Helpful staff.
Overall good experience

I am here since two three days and so far my experience is good with the hotel. Rooms are clean and equipped with basic amenities for people staying for long period for business visits.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us and our staff was helpful to you during your stay. We look forward to continuing to provide for you and hopefully seeing you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Richardson, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

i have to say, i have stayed at many hotels, and this one has been one of the best on my list! the rooms are very clean and very comfortable.... the staff is always very friendly and very helpful.. Kahina at the front desk has been wonderful to us in meeting all of our needs and even goes out of her way to meet them... i love this hotel and will be back here for sure!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Susy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very happy with our outstanding service here at Extended Stay Glen Burnie. The staff and I strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, so it is really rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!