“Great place to stay!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
York, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a very good hotel to stay at. It's clean and quiet and the rooms are spacious. It has a lot of stores and restaraunts within walking distance! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our spacious rooms and friendly staff. As well, it is great to know that you liked our location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rockville, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great place to stay for extended periods- Everything is clean as a whistle and feels pretty new ! Kahina and the rest of the staff are wonderfully accomodating- One draw back was the sketchy guest who was knocking on doors asking for money to pay for his pizza because he "lost" his wallet- but that wasnt their fault- it could happen anywhere and they got rid of him pretty fast ! Its not the Renaissance but its not priced like it either- certainly among the best hotel for value that Ive ever stayed at in this area. ONE pet peeve- the offerings on cable are a bit thin (only about 15 channels- I wish they could make that a bit better) but other than that- GREAT STAY !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our facility is very clean. I'm very concerned by the person that was knocking on your door, we do not at anytime at our hotel permit soliciting of any kind and I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience this may have cost you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are here on a business trip. We arrived late and just checked in to the first motel we came to. After being there a night I decided we needed to go to a different part of town. So we chose to come to ESA and we are very pleased to say that we've had a great stay. It's in a safe environment Walmart and eating places are with walking distance!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Tisha - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was very welcoming to you and your Husband. As well, it is great that you enjoyed your safe, clean room and our hotel's location.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel for business visit. Helpful staff.
Overall good experience

I am here since two three days and so far my experience is good with the hotel. Rooms are clean and equipped with basic amenities for people staying for long period for business visits.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us and our staff was helpful to you during your stay. We look forward to continuing to provide for you and hopefully seeing you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Richardson, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

i have to say, i have stayed at many hotels, and this one has been one of the best on my list! the rooms are very clean and very comfortable.... the staff is always very friendly and very helpful.. Kahina at the front desk has been wonderful to us in meeting all of our needs and even goes out of her way to meet them... i love this hotel and will be back here for sure!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Susy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very happy with our outstanding service here at Extended Stay Glen Burnie. The staff and I strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, so it is really rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Plainfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived very late and received friendly reception. I was pleased to arrive in recently renovated rooms. It was neat and clean. The wifi was free as opposed to earlier reviews to the contrary.If I am in the area again I would definitley stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lew - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you arrived at our hotel to a friendly reception from the overnight staff. As well, it is really great to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and the free WiFi we offer to all of our guests. It was a pleasure having you visit us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The housekeeping staff always smiled and graciously asissted in any need I had. Even before I arrived a family member called to make reservations and asked if additional help could be given with luggage to the room upon arrival. The front desk offered to help. The housekeeping staff would provide anything I needed in a timely pleasant manner, whether it was clean towels or a change of linen. The warm hearted staff impressed me.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that our entire staff greeted you with a smile and assisted you with all your needs. We strive every day to make sure all of our guests are taken care of, so we are very happy to know we were able to do this for you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!