“wonderful stay !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Richardson, Texas, United States
“wonderful stay !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

i have to say, i have stayed at many hotels, and this one has been one of the best on my list! the rooms are very clean and very comfortable.... the staff is always very friendly and very helpful.. Kahina at the front desk has been wonderful to us in meeting all of our needs and even goes out of her way to meet them... i love this hotel and will be back here for sure!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Susy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very happy with our outstanding service here at Extended Stay Glen Burnie. The staff and I strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, so it is really rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Plainfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived very late and received friendly reception. I was pleased to arrive in recently renovated rooms. It was neat and clean. The wifi was free as opposed to earlier reviews to the contrary.If I am in the area again I would definitley stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lew - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you arrived at our hotel to a friendly reception from the overnight staff. As well, it is really great to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and the free WiFi we offer to all of our guests. It was a pleasure having you visit us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The housekeeping staff always smiled and graciously asissted in any need I had. Even before I arrived a family member called to make reservations and asked if additional help could be given with luggage to the room upon arrival. The front desk offered to help. The housekeeping staff would provide anything I needed in a timely pleasant manner, whether it was clean towels or a change of linen. The warm hearted staff impressed me.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that our entire staff greeted you with a smile and assisted you with all your needs. We strive every day to make sure all of our guests are taken care of, so we are very happy to know we were able to do this for you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel once every month and the rooms are exceptional. Staff are very friendly and profesional. I recommend this hotel to every one. This place is close to every thing that you need to go to. I just love this place.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dennis - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our rooms were exceptional and my staff was very friendly as well as professional. We strive to provide a great experience for all guests that come to our hotel.

New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

When checking in at three o'clock, there was no one at the front desk. We had to wait twenty munites until someone showed up. Even with a reservation, check in did not go well. They were trying to send us to another property. The rooms were OK, but had a funny smell. There were too many people that seemed to be just hanging around. We were over charged for both rooms, but that was eventually corretced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your check in at our hotel was not efficient, even with a confirmed reservation . To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be working with my staff to ensure that a presence is maintained at the front desk to assist the needs of our guests. Thank again and if you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at bgb@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

the people that work there are very friendly very helpful. every morning they have coffee ready and breakfast ready for you. The people to clean the rooms are very efficient. and if you're looking for hotel to stay and I would recommend this one the extended stay in Glen Burnie Maryland .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Carl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm pleased to hear that the staff was so friendly and that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast we offer in the Lobby each morning. The staff and I strive to provide great rooms and a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We ended up living here while looking for a rental house in the area. Very accommodating. I just wish it had an oven, but we made due by buying bag meals for the stove top. And a King Bed would have been nice as well, but all they have is Queens. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I've stayed in many hotels and this by far is the nicest and has extra room which comes in handy for us with a baby in the room and all his belongs while we wait to find a rental house.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Heather - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that we do not offer an oven in our rooms or a king size bed at this time. Still, we are very happy to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable for you and your baby. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!