“Very Good Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
“Very Good Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. I have been staying here for the past few months off and on. The staff works hard and is very friendly. The rooms are kept clean and neat. It is very conveniently located to many stores and to my job. It has been a very pleasant stay. I felt very at home and would strongly recommend it. -Mel Foutz

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with our rooms and the quality of our service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

On Xmas eve ,I had a terrible kitchen fire in my home I was displaced with my family and my dog. When you undergo such a thing you look for empathy and compassion. This hotel was the best they welcome my family with the best attitude smiling faces(everyday). The employees made my stay here a home away from home. I would give this place 5 stars. It's very clean and it is convenient to local stores (Walmart ,shop rite,) if I ever needed a hotel the extended stay America is where I will be.. Thanks again for making my stay here a memory I will never forget.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I'm glad that our staff was able to help you out during a tough time and provide you with GREAT service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been on the road for a while now and I always try to stay at long term places that are suites like homestead or extended stay. This one is by far the cleanest. It's near by all the restaurants and not somewhere in the middle of a business park. I've stayed here twice now for over a month each and definitely the best place to stay in the baltimore area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that you are pleased with the cleanliness of over hotel, Both me and my staff take great pleasure to ensure that our guest is satisfy. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

When I come into town I love staying here. I enjoy have the stove top so I don't have to order out. Walmart supercenter is a 5 min walk away and you have a full size fridge to store your groceries in. The staff is always friendly with a smile on their faces and it makes it a more personal experience when they know who you are and call you by your first name! I love it here!

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our complimentary WiFi, our onsite laundry facility, our well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the futu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

The service was pretty good. The employee are great that I came in contact with. The location are excellent with Walmart in walking distance and a lot of restaurant in walking distance. But overall I was satisfied.

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you was pleased with our service her at the hotel, we will continue to provide excellent service for all our present, future and repeating guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This is a 2.5 quality lodging facility. The staff is friendly and willing to fulfill requests accordingly. The lobby is stocked with fruit, otis spunkmyer, and coffee every morning. Ms. Eunice was especially hospitable.

• Stayed November 2012
Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
pasadena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was tired of losing power during a major storm so I checked into this hotel. Shenicka was the most gracious front desk clerk I ever met. The room was modern and pristine. I wish all hotels had kitchens with full size refridgerators. Not only was I nice and warm but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. There is a Walmart next to the property so I was able to buy some food to cook. When I checked out I met Eunice who I spoke to on the phone. She even remembered our conversation! On that note, even my cat was comfortable and happy. I had a whole wing of the hotel to myself. When I left this morning, I told Shenicka and Eunice that I'll be back the next time we have a blizzard. For out-of-towners, this hotel is one block from the main road with plenty of stores. Enjoy! Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: They do have smoking rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that even in the hurricane, you enjoyed your stay at Extended stay Glen Burnie. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!