“When I come to town this is where I want to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
“When I come to town this is where I want to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

When I come into town I love staying here. I enjoy have the stove top so I don't have to order out. Walmart supercenter is a 5 min walk away and you have a full size fridge to store your groceries in. The staff is always friendly with a smile on their faces and it makes it a more personal experience when they know who you are and call you by your first name! I love it here!

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our complimentary WiFi, our onsite laundry facility, our well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the futu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

The service was pretty good. The employee are great that I came in contact with. The location are excellent with Walmart in walking distance and a lot of restaurant in walking distance. But overall I was satisfied.

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you was pleased with our service her at the hotel, we will continue to provide excellent service for all our present, future and repeating guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This is a 2.5 quality lodging facility. The staff is friendly and willing to fulfill requests accordingly. The lobby is stocked with fruit, otis spunkmyer, and coffee every morning. Ms. Eunice was especially hospitable.

• Stayed November 2012
Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
pasadena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was tired of losing power during a major storm so I checked into this hotel. Shenicka was the most gracious front desk clerk I ever met. The room was modern and pristine. I wish all hotels had kitchens with full size refridgerators. Not only was I nice and warm but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. There is a Walmart next to the property so I was able to buy some food to cook. When I checked out I met Eunice who I spoke to on the phone. She even remembered our conversation! On that note, even my cat was comfortable and happy. I had a whole wing of the hotel to myself. When I left this morning, I told Shenicka and Eunice that I'll be back the next time we have a blizzard. For out-of-towners, this hotel is one block from the main road with plenty of stores. Enjoy! Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: They do have smoking rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that even in the hurricane, you enjoyed your stay at Extended stay Glen Burnie. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We have been staying here for a week now, and I like this hotel. Shenicka and Eunice (the manager) are very friendly. They speak to us everyday when we are leaving and returning to the hotel. I honesty feel like they made our stay here more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people who are traveling to the Glen Burnie area.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the staff was very hospitable and you enjoy you stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am a business traveller. When booking a hotel I look for comfort and convenience. Extended Stay in Glen Burnie, MD, offers me both and more. The staff is very friendly and welcoming which makes a huge difference when one arrives at the hotel tired. The rooms are renovated and are very comfortable and clean. The check-in and check-out processes are a breeze. Now they offer complimentary coffee and fruit which is a wonderful gesture. This hotel is a excellent value for the money. When visiting Baltimore area I will never stay anywhere else--its like coming home.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Personally I like rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad that our entire staff was able to meet your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this location every time I' m in town and all I can say is that the customer sevice they provided is more than anyone could ask for. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is a plus, everything you is at youra finger tip. I want to thank the entire staff for there great hospitality. Good job Extendedstay.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoy staying at our property and that our staffs here is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!