“I enjoyed staying at this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Glen Burnie
“I enjoyed staying at this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We have been staying here for a week now, and I like this hotel. Shenicka and Eunice (the manager) are very friendly. They speak to us everyday when we are leaving and returning to the hotel. I honesty feel like they made our stay here more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people who are traveling to the Glen Burnie area.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the staff was very hospitable and you enjoy you stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am a business traveller. When booking a hotel I look for comfort and convenience. Extended Stay in Glen Burnie, MD, offers me both and more. The staff is very friendly and welcoming which makes a huge difference when one arrives at the hotel tired. The rooms are renovated and are very comfortable and clean. The check-in and check-out processes are a breeze. Now they offer complimentary coffee and fruit which is a wonderful gesture. This hotel is a excellent value for the money. When visiting Baltimore area I will never stay anywhere else--its like coming home.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Personally I like rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad that our entire staff was able to meet your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this location every time I' m in town and all I can say is that the customer sevice they provided is more than anyone could ask for. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is a plus, everything you is at youra finger tip. I want to thank the entire staff for there great hospitality. Good job Extendedstay.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoy staying at our property and that our staffs here is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've stayed at this location a couple times and every stay was great. Check in was easy, and the front desk staff is wonderful. There very friendly and courteous.i love this place because of the kitchen so I can cook. There is also a super Walmart located within walking distance. The location is great there is a bunch of stores in the area and its right off the highway. Overall it has been a great stay. I would defiantly recommend this place! Thanks!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff did a great job, and that you enjoy staying at this property. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Ive been here working for 4 months and the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are nice! The only thing that i wish was different, is i would like if they came in and cleaned the rooms more often,which they do clean them, just wish it was more, for the price you cant find a better deal, thank you so much extended stay and extended staff!!

• Stayed July 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here from 7/24-7/30/12. The hotel was clean with decent accommodations. The desk personnel were helpful and courtesy. I had a bad refrigerator in my room and they replaced it the same day. The beds were firm (sleep-able). The only complaint was for a reservation of 4 people in a room, the kitchen utensils were limited (2 forks, spoons, cups and etc.). Super Walmart is right behind the hotel along with restaurants and fast food around the corner.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once again, thank you for your kind words.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We picked this hotel because of it's relationship to Annapolis, MD and our continued trip to Ocean City, MD from Cleveland, Oh.

When we arrived at the hotel, the receptionist Sonya was busy with a customer at the counter and the phone ringing. She took time to attended to everyone in a timely pleasant manner. When it was our turn to check-in we found out we had booked two rooms with queens for 5 people. She double checked to see if any rooms were available with doubles and when there were not she offered us a cot free of charge even though it was our mistake. Sonya was absolutely pleasant while under a great deal of stress from phone calls and customers looking for rooms.

Both rooms were clean and recently updated. Kitchenette made preparing a meal easy and even had dish soap to clean the dishes. The air conditioning worked great and kept the room at a perfect temperature. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows.

I look forwarded to staying at this hotel next year on our way to Ocean City, MD.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Hi Chris,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Baltimore . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!