“Don't waste your time or money” 1 of 5 stars

410-760-6552
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 180 restaurants in Glen Burnie
Catonsville, Maryland
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Decided to try it out because the menu looked interesting. Very nice decor, but the service was terrible! There were about 6 tables with customers, each one had a different waiter. Ours never came back. Food portions were very small and extremely overpriced. Definitely not worth the time or money!

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

28% Recommend
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Horrible Service!! Would not recommend.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

Only a few good things about this place and that is the food itself. Our server was very rude, ignorant, and unhelpful. After we ordered the table next to us ordered and they got their food first! Then he came back was like oh his food (my sons) was ready would you like me to bring it out? I said yes and he came back asked if there was anything else he could get us, I said yes my food please! It took at least another 10 minutes for my food when all the others sitting around us got theirs way before hand. Ate the food, great! Very good and loved the loaded waffle fries. Ordered ice cream, took another 10 minutes..ok thats fine. But when the ice cream got to us, it was already melting out the cup. Half my ice cream was melted. Ridiculous. There are other Friendly's in the area that are much better in customer service...but not this one.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mt Laurel NJ
“Ok Food but watch out for the pretip amount on the bill and dirty bathrooms”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

Ok Food but watch out for the pretip amount on the bill and dirty bathrooms