“Second time around!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 187 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Second time around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I got to choose where I wanted to eat for Mother's Day and I decided to go back to the Greenhouse Grille. The people are friendly and the service is fast. The food is yummy! Mostly home cooked meals so no fast food. A variety of dishes to choose from and each one was delicious! I had the Pot Roast the first time and the stuffed flounder this time. My son had the Sheppard's pie and it was also great. It is quaint and family friendly. My grand daughter is 3 years old and she said "This place is great, we need to eat here again!" So there you have it!
Oh, and I got a flower from them for Mother's Day as I left.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glen Burnie
“Quaint Little Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The inside of this restaurant proves to be a nice quaint place for casual dining, but I was kept away from it for a while because it looks so much like a bar on the outside. My suggestion-take down all the neon signs and spruce the outside up a bit. Our service was ok-nothing exceptional though. My food was great-I had cream of crab soup and a half turkey club sandwich. My husband had their chicken chesapeake, but was not thrilled.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our waiter was fabulous, the food was just so-so. The onion rings were to die for. Steamed shrimp was mushy. My friend loved her ribs and I really liked the cole slaw. The decor needs a good cleaning and de-cluttering. There was a lattice hanging above us with Christmas light, which were fine-but the fake and dusty poinsettias need to be removed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Nice mom n pop restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife and adult daughter come here about every other week always good food and service keep up the good work

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Casual dinner with my wife”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were greeted and seated quickly. The staff was courtious and friendly. The service and atmosphere were also good. This was a pleasant visit. This is a quaint down home Glen Burnie restaurant. Food was good for the value. Good selection. We had the stuffed flounder and steak and shrimp scampi which were both good. Will more than likely stop back for a future visit. Keep up the good work and remember that the small details in a restaurant make a huge difference with your customers.