“Good and hot!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 184 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Thai
“Good and hot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Finally I found a place that serves me spicy food. I have a flair for spice and typically when I ask for 3 pepper spicy I get it back with a hint of heat, not here. It had heat but also good flavor. The service was wonderful, I went with coworkers who had dinned before and the waitress remembered them. It is a quiet place, nothing fancy. Good food and service are what matter!
For three of us at lunch the bill was only $26-that's with drinks.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Maryland
“Best since Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We liked it so much we went right back. The seafood soup as so good we almost licked the bowl. Beware the peppers as 1 pepper dignation is still quite spicy. Very nice and prompt service.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic, Friendly, DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

This thai restaurant is the best I've had. While from the outside you would barely know this place exists, it is absolutely worth a try. It would be a good option for a date, lunch with co workers or solo. With Thai being my favorite ethnic food, I've tried a lot of places in the area. The owners of this restaurant do all of the service and cooking, and they are so adorable and friendly. Be sure to note, if you ask for spicy, it will be SPICY. My favorites are the Drunken Noodles with Chicken, Chicken Pik Khing, and the Chicken Pik Paw. I've honestly never had anything even remotely mediocre from this place. The ingredients are fresh, the flavor is amazing and the service is absolutely awesome. The prices are definitely reasonable too.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bulverde, Texas
“It Was Okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We love Thai food and always try to eat it in every city we visit. I must say this was a below average experience. We found the food lacking in flavor and the herbs and spices underutilized. Not so good.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
baltimore
“Authentic food with great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

My wife is Thai and can be a bit picky when it comes to Thai restaurants, but we found this one to be authentic as well as delicious. The restaurant never seems to be busy and the prices are very fair. The bar area is also very big and sometimes they have a band/karaoke. For authentic Thai, this would be my first choice (other than the in-laws).

• Visited March 2012