“Best Asian food we've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Linthicum Heigts, MD
“Best Asian food we've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

A well hidden gem of a restaurant. The food we had is over the top excellent and the presentation was wonderfully done. The restaurant is exquisitely beautiful and the service, food and presentation was absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! Not expensive either. We got happy hour prices (3:00 - 7:00 pm) I must say it is the best Asian food I've ever eaten. If you know where Seaside is, well Pizza Boli is next door and directly across the street in that little strip shopping center facing Richie Highway is East Moon. It is really hidden. Anyway, we shared Thai Spring rolls (2) which are not fried and referred to as raw. It had shrimp, vegetables and rice noodles within and served with a wonderful peanut sauce. Then we had some type of Sushi w/Salmon which my spouse said melted in his mouth (I'm not into raw fish) and I had the AAC Sushi which is Asparagus, Avocado and Cucumber. Then my spouse ordered shrimp mango sushi covered in toasted sesame seed which was awesome and great exercise for the taste buds. We ordered quite a bit just to try a few different selections. We also ordered fried calamari which was cooked with jalapenos and sweet red pepper, served with a type of chili sauce. Really good! That's not all.....we then ordered Singapore rice noodles with shrimp and mushrooms. Excellent. Needless to say, we brought home enough food to last through the weekend. The spouse had a Long Island Iced Tea ($5.00) and I can't remember the name of the drink I had but it was delicious. All this for $41.00!!! Oh, and we had two beers that a patron bought for us just to try called Top Shot....it is orange flavored beer, really good, nice and light. This is now our new favorite restaurant, (nice bar too). We celebrated Valentine's Day a day early and I'm glad we did it here. The manager is totally terrific...you will love him. They open at 11:00 and close at 10:00. Address is 7400A Governor Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061. You can order on line too! https://www.mealage.com/2foodmenu8.jspsessionid=1358702924132A7111791811127kfadauapidfcgxloeofuxzvasgpl&restaurantId=8004

96% Recommend
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Nice Offering of Thai, Vietnamese and Sushi/Sashimi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice find and will be going back to try the other items on the menu! After receiving their flier in the mail, we visited for a late Sunday lunch. We tried the Green and Peanut Sauce Curry dishes, both with tofu. The dishes came with white rice and a fried spring roll. With one of us not caring for the fried spring roll and being veterinarian, the restaurant offered to serve two Thai spring rolls without the shrimp. The sauces were out of this world!! The curry sauces were not spicy but they could make it spicier if desired. We'll be back to try their sushi. The sushi bar looks good :)

Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Sushi and appetizers. Entrees let me down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The happy hour specials are priced great. $1.50 beer is an awesome price. The White Swan sushi roll is excellent. The spring rolls, etc are all excellent. Ordered some house fried rice and Crispy Beef for our entrees. The taste was only OK (with plenty of soy sauce). It completely suprised me that the beef was like an avaerage orange beef. I have had crispy beef in several restaurants in the area, like Olive & Sesame and at East West Bistro, and this Crispy Beef is the worst. Its still a great restaurant and I hope they work to improve the entrees flavor and quality. House Fried Rice was not that great either.

Sushi choices, sushi taste and drink specials are clearly what I take away from my first visit to East Moon.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Do not pass by !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is some of the best Asian food I have ever eaten !! I had Sesame chicken which was all white meat tender strips, my sister had the mixed pad Thai, both excellent . Great portion size for lunch. Everyone must try this place .

• Visited January 2013
“Great Asian experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Very great restaurant experience. The atmosphere was very laid back and the food and presentation of the dishes was excellent. The chefs in this kitchen know their stuff. The sushi was also very good and very tasty. I would come here again and again for the basil chicken and the green tea ice cream!