“So so BBQ” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Union Bridge, Maryland
“So so BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

No surprise that this place falls a notch or 2 below what you'd find in Memphis or Kansas City. But there are actually better local options like Famous Dave's as well. The meat was oddly bland and lacking in smokiness. The sides were ok but the portions a bit on the small side.

The military decor was a little over the top but I'm not much on wearing patriotism or religion on my sleeve. The place was clean and the service competent and efficient.

Visited December 2013

“Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My fiance and I were recommended mission barbecue by a coworker. We went and it was fantastic! We try and go weekley of we can. I recommend if you have the turkey try the alabama white sauce! They also have a gluten free menu which is a plus since my sister is gluten free!

Westminster, Maryland
“Best in area for price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This place is a "must try" if you are close enough and enjoy BBQ. I, myself would go out of my way to eat here. The selection was large and the portions generous. We got there at lunch time and the lines were long, but the staff kept people moving through and the wait was minimal. The staff was very cordial and extremely helpful and genuinely tried to make your meal enjoyable.
"WARNING" If you are not a patriot or you do not love the United States and its' defenders this is not a place for you, period!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great brisket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My family loves this place. We eat here at least once per week. Great lean brisket and turkey. Love the Mac and cheese. The newer cornbread recipe is nice. And the seasonal desserts are a nice touch. Decor is good and theme is very appropriate.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stumbled across this place and went in for dinner. The service was great and the BBQ was very good. The sauces were explained and I selected a couple that turned out to be very good. I would have no parblem stopping here again.

• Visited November 2013