We stayed at La Quinta the night before our cruise, on the Enchantment of the Seas. We arrived at the hotel and went inside to check into the hotel. Shannon was wonderful. She has a great sense of humor and was easy to talk to. We went to move our vehicle to a parking spot, but it wouldn't start. Shannon was so wonderful. She stopped what she was doing to find out the name of a repair shop. The repair shop came right over and they were able to repair the car while we were on our trip. Shannon gave us great recommendations for a restaurant for dinner.
When we returned from our cruise, Oscar was waiting for us at the pier to take us back to the hotel. However, the person working the front desk, not Shannon, was not able to find our key that the repair shop had dropped off. My husband, finally was able to convince the staff member to allow him behind the desk and he was able to find the key. We would recommend the hotel, but Shannon and Oscar were amazing and deserve acknowledgement for their great attitudes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South is a full service hotel located 6 miles of downtown Baltimore. Is the nearest and the cheapest hotel near BWI Airport. La Quinta is one of the affordable hotels in Baltimore which features 95 non smoking rooms along with all amenities and services. The hotel offers free high speed internet, fitness center, business services and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie Hotel Glen Burnie