Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Recently Remodeled”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed four days after a business trip in downtown, DC. Prices are good for the area, the property was in perfect condition and the location is close to both I-270 and the nearby DOE Germantown complex. There was no traffic noise for I-270. A caution for handicapped visitors: this is a two story motel with no elevator. Ask for a ground floor room if you can't handle stairs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our location and the great condition of our hotel. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Hi,
I had never heard of Extended Stay America, I am a Marriott person, but when my power went out and this was the only place available, I said yes. I was so pleasantly suprised. Greg at the front desk and then Maria were so helpful and friendly. The hotel room was clean and comfortable with a small kitchen, desk and nice size table. They also have 4 pillows on each bed two sturdy, and two down that are flatter! I usually only get my down flat pillows at much more expensive hotels! I also learned that I could bring bring my dog! I have horrible allergies, but was fine in my room. The first night we had a one queen room, and the second night my son joined us in a double queen room. Both rooms were clean and nice. It is also a nice location, near Wegman's and anything you need in Germantown. My new power outage home! I did Express on Priceline and the price was awesome!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great value. I am happy that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am glad to hear that you found our staff, especially Greg and Maria, to be helpful and friendly. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have been living here for over 3 months it is in a great location and the employees are very nice, pleasant, the customer service is wonderful and they make you feel comfortable, the rooms are clean and huge. I would recommend the stay here to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff and I am glad that you were pleased with our location. As well, it is great to read that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We hope to see you soon.
Germantown, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

the staff are friendly and polite, the rooms are clean and the place is quiet. Good breakfast with two coffee options enjoyed my stay tremendously and felt very much at home. The Location of ESA is very convenient and close to I270, milestone shopping center, lots of restaurants in Germantown. Loved the go breakfast simple and sufficient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I like the staff they are very caring and have great customer service. I never had a problem with none of my stays at the homested and now that they have on the go breakfast Im so happy I also like the fact that its now the extended stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with great service and that you enjoyed our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The location of this ESA is great. It's convenient to stores and the like. I had to stay for a few months due to relo and was waiting on a house. The staff members were helpful and accommodating to me and my family. Alicia P. was kind to me and my family. I would stay again without question!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our helpful staff, especially Alicia. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. We hope you enjoy your new home!
Cape Fear, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

If your whole Extended Stay Experience was based on the Staff of the Guest Services. I would have to say that the representation of this establishment is rude and uncooperative. Upon arriving at the hotel Ms. Alicia Puig refused to listen to guest. Sadly I'm not basing the results of this review solely on her inept overwhelming attitude. The room was nice with all the luxuries. The hotel was convenient to many shopping and restaurant locations. Plus it is central to my place of work for the evening.
The Extended Stay America should think very well who is representing them at the front counter.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Address: 12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Germantown
Extended Stay Germantown
Germantown Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.