“Great place to stay in D.C. area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Frederick, Maryland
“Great place to stay in D.C. area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The location of this ESA is great. It's convenient to stores and the like. I had to stay for a few months due to relo and was waiting on a house. The staff members were helpful and accommodating to me and my family. Alicia P. was kind to me and my family. I would stay again without question!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our helpful staff, especially Alicia. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. We hope you enjoy your new home!

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cape Fear, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

If your whole Extended Stay Experience was based on the Staff of the Guest Services. I would have to say that the representation of this establishment is rude and uncooperative. Upon arriving at the hotel Ms. Alicia Puig refused to listen to guest. Sadly I'm not basing the results of this review solely on her inept overwhelming attitude. The room was nice with all the luxuries. The hotel was convenient to many shopping and restaurant locations. Plus it is central to my place of work for the evening.
The Extended Stay America should think very well who is representing them at the front counter.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff were very hospitable. Clean room. Very quiet neighborhood. We would most definitely stay there again. All services including breakfast were great. We only wish there had been a pool onsight.

• Stayed June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Clean hotel, loved the breakfast. Best customer service I've had in a long time, best customer service I've ever had at a hotel check in. Alicia is a nice lady, the place runs very smoothly and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you loved our grab and go breakfast. As well, we really appreciate your kind comments about the staff, especially Alicia.

Clarksburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my family's home for almost 3 years. Throughout our entire stay there, we were treated like family and in turn, they became our family as well. The management and staff are the finest. Out of all the hotels we have visited, rather it was business or personal, this one was the best. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is indeed our home away from home. They will definitely be missed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My work takes me all over the country, and since most of that work lasts 2 weeks or more, I try to stay at an Extended Stay America wherever I am. However, not all of their properties are created equal! I had just come from one in another state that soured me a bit. I hesitated making my reservation at the Germantown, MD. property because of that. I am very happy that I went ahead with the reservation here after all. The rooms were all clearly newly renovated, with modern color scheme and up-to-date appointments. The kitchenettes are a big draw, with full sized refrigerator, 2 burner stove-top, coffee maker and toaster. Along with utensils, cookware and dining ware. They have flat-screen, HD television as well. All in all a really comfortable, quiet and conveniently located hotel. It was an easy 20 minute drive to my work in Frederick every day, and on the rare day off, DC is only about a 30 minute drive.
The only things I might put in the suggestion box for their consideration, would be a much more expanded cable TV lineup and a few more cookware/kitchenware items. I stayed at this hotel from November through most of February. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed when a family issue required me to leave sooner than expected. It was really that pleasant. Oh, and one of the most important features for me is that they are a pet-friendly chain!

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed here just over night, I'm assuming that I was in such a rush to get on with my day that I left my diamond ring behind. I know if i had left it no one would be honest and actually say they found a the ring, but I took my chances. Sure enough the house keeper found it and turned it in. I just wanted to say thank you so very much Nurquis Ngo. That was truly a blessing not only to get my ring back but just to know we still have honest people in this world. Again thanks so very much.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able help you find the items you left behind and provide you with Great guest service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Address: 12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Germantown
Extended Stay Germantown
Germantown Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.