Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Clean hotel, loved the breakfast. Best customer service I've had in a long time, best customer service I've ever had at a hotel check in. Alicia is a nice lady, the place runs very smoothly and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you loved our grab and go breakfast. As well, we really appreciate your kind comments about the staff, especially Alicia.

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Clarksburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my family's home for almost 3 years. Throughout our entire stay there, we were treated like family and in turn, they became our family as well. The management and staff are the finest. Out of all the hotels we have visited, rather it was business or personal, this one was the best. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is indeed our home away from home. They will definitely be missed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My work takes me all over the country, and since most of that work lasts 2 weeks or more, I try to stay at an Extended Stay America wherever I am. However, not all of their properties are created equal! I had just come from one in another state that soured me a bit. I hesitated making my reservation at the Germantown, MD. property because of that. I am very happy that I went ahead with the reservation here after all. The rooms were all clearly newly renovated, with modern color scheme and up-to-date appointments. The kitchenettes are a big draw, with full sized refrigerator, 2 burner stove-top, coffee maker and toaster. Along with utensils, cookware and dining ware. They have flat-screen, HD television as well. All in all a really comfortable, quiet and conveniently located hotel. It was an easy 20 minute drive to my work in Frederick every day, and on the rare day off, DC is only about a 30 minute drive.
The only things I might put in the suggestion box for their consideration, would be a much more expanded cable TV lineup and a few more cookware/kitchenware items. I stayed at this hotel from November through most of February. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed when a family issue required me to leave sooner than expected. It was really that pleasant. Oh, and one of the most important features for me is that they are a pet-friendly chain!

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed here just over night, I'm assuming that I was in such a rush to get on with my day that I left my diamond ring behind. I know if i had left it no one would be honest and actually say they found a the ring, but I took my chances. Sure enough the house keeper found it and turned it in. I just wanted to say thank you so very much Nurquis Ngo. That was truly a blessing not only to get my ring back but just to know we still have honest people in this world. Again thanks so very much.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able help you find the items you left behind and provide you with Great guest service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here when your power went out for a couple days. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We had a clean bedroom and a living area, good size refrigerator and stove, big TV, large closet, comfortable armchair. If you have to stay anywhere for an extended period of time, I would highly recommend this hotel. They care about their guests.

The hotel is very close to a large shopping center with a walmart and target and near the highway.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. I am happy you enjoyed our renovated rooms and friendly customer service. Feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is by far one of the most friendly, professional, and cleanest establishmnet. The upgrades are nice and the setting is awesome. Everyone is so friendly. I often stay here when in town on business. However, my last visit was not so good. There were police officers everywhere - apparently there had been a robbery and this was not the first time. I am now worried about my safety and that of my family when I do attend. I was planning on coming outside of business for the Inauguration activities...but now I am not so sure. I do hope this matter gets resolved soon....it's such as awesome place......my wife and I simply love it!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America - Germantown.
Illinois City, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel had really friendly staff who were very helpful. It was nice to have conversation and coffee with them in the morning. The room was nice and I was happy to have a kitchen and clean fridge to put food in during my stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Address: 12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Germantown
Extended Stay Germantown
Germantown Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.