“One of the Rare finds” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Germantown, Maryland
“One of the Rare finds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While moving into the area form Wisconsin, we had to use this hotel several times. "Had to"? More like looked forward to returning. The service was incomparable, the front desk personnel could not have responded better whether in the early morning or late at night. The rooms are large and comfortable, breakfast is varied and kept hot and fresh all morning. Since moving (and no longer need the hotel) we've housed older visiting family there with the same great service and care!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the front of the building to avoid the noise from the outside pool in summer months...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
HIEX-GG, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us; we were happy to serve you during your move and look forward to friends and family visiting our Hotel in the future. Yolanda Gainey, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We checked in about 930pm. Male at the front desk needed to excuse himself with a number of people in the lobby as I was walking in. He returned a few minutes later and quickly apologized and checked us in. We quickly went up to our room and after a number attempts with our room key discovered that the room was already occupied!!! We had woken up the people on the other side of the door. I returned to the front desk were the same male was still attempting to address other people's issues. He was quick to ask if everything was ok. He looked embarrassed when I told him what happened. He apologized again and look frantically for another room. He quickly gave me a new key and we put our 2 young boys to bed. Room was clean, cool and smelled fresh. Bathroom was the same our only MAJOR complaint was only 1 person can be in the bathroom. Literally only 1 person can be standing on the floor at a time. Breakfast was great!! Lots of variety. Would stay here again, just be aware of the bathroom sizes!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you staying with us; I apologize you received the wrong room key and what inconvenience that may have been. Happy to hear you enjoyed the room and breakfast. We look forward to serving you on your next visit - Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Lancaster,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrrived at this hotel after traveling from Dallas to New York and then to Maryland, so I was exausted and not feeling to well. The front desk staff just brightened up my day. They greeted me with a smile, and any and everything I asked for like extra tissue or even honey to put in my tea they got it for me! The main front desk staff memeber was a yound lady named Noel, and she went out of her way to make me feel at home. The rooms were very spacious and felt more like a home enviornment then a hotel. The hotel is very modern and new, and the hotel staff is very eager to help you in any way. My room was very clean and welcoming. I have to come back to the DC/Maryland area for the next few weeks, and this is going to be my choice of hotel from now on! Thank you HIE Germantown!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be just fine. All the mini suite rooms are right next to the elevator, but didnt b...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Germantown, Maryland. Our team takes great pride in serving our guests and I'm happy you had a wonderful stay; we look forward to your return. Yolanda Gainey, GM
Winfield, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here because we were in the area on business. The hotel is very nice. The bed and pillows were amazing.. The complimentary breakfast was good and there was plenty of seating available. There are several restaurants not far from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you, I'm Happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We want every guests stay to be their home away from home; we look forward to your next visit. Yolanda Gainey, GM
Warrenton, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a relatively new Holiday Inn Express. I found the front desk to be easy and helpful, check in was a breeze. My room was immaculate with a micro-wave, refrigerator, a quiet a/c unit, plenty of outlets and a nicely appointed desk. The bathroom had an excellent shower head, multi-adjustable and mounted high enough to be easy to use. The in-room wi-fi was strong and fast. Breakfast was excellent with a good variety of foods and well-stocked, right up to the end of service.

Room Tip: My room was quiet with little hall noise, even near the elevator!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you, yes we are eager to please our guests. It is a pleasure serving you and I'm excited you had an opportunity to enjoy the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Germantown, Maryland. We look forward to your next visit with us; Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Dundee, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here twice - once on our way to vacation and again on our way home. This hotel is super easy to get to, right off the expressway, safe area, very well lite and very well maintained. I think this is a fairly new Hotel so everything is still in pristine condition. It was easy to check in and front staff was very nice. We did not venture out of this hotel so I can not comment on surrounding area but I felt very safe going out to my vehicle without my husband. Breakfast was ample and everything was fresh and hot. Staff kept the breakfast items readily available. Rooms were super clean and being a nurse this is extremely important to me. Beds were fantastic too

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you, I hope your vacation was filled with lots of excitement. I'm glad you found our Hotel safe and enjoyed our wonderful accommodation. We look forward to your return - Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed 1 night last Easter long weekend. The hotel is clean, spacious, and the staff is friendly.

What I liked about this hotel:
- strong wireless connection
- with complimentary breakfast
- coffee/tea is available at the lobby

The only thing I did not like about this hotel is that it is in the middle of a quiet location, a few minutes drive from the highway. There is nothing to see or explore around the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate the feedback. When you return to the area we will have a list of great things to do while visiting Germantown. Yolanda Gainey, GM

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!