“Hospitality is A One Of a Kind!!! Front Desk Rocks!!!! New HIE!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   20260 Goldenrod Lane, Germantown, MD 20876   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
GreenLeadersGold level
Lancaster,TX
“Hospitality is A One Of a Kind!!! Front Desk Rocks!!!! New HIE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I arrrived at this hotel after traveling from Dallas to New York and then to Maryland, so I was exausted and not feeling to well. The front desk staff just brightened up my day. They greeted me with a smile, and any and everything I asked for like extra tissue or even honey to put in my tea they got it for me! The main front desk staff memeber was a yound lady named Noel, and she went out of her way to make me feel at home. The rooms were very spacious and felt more like a home enviornment then a hotel. The hotel is very modern and new, and the hotel staff is very eager to help you in any way. My room was very clean and welcoming. I have to come back to the DC/Maryland area for the next few weeks, and this is going to be my choice of hotel from now on! Thank you HIE Germantown!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be just fine. All the mini suite rooms are right next to the elevator, but didnt b...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Germantown, Maryland. Our team takes great pride in serving our guests and I'm happy you had a wonderful stay; we look forward to your return. Yolanda Gainey, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Winfield, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here because we were in the area on business. The hotel is very nice. The bed and pillows were amazing.. The complimentary breakfast was good and there was plenty of seating available. There are several restaurants not far from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you, I'm Happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We want every guests stay to be their home away from home; we look forward to your next visit. Yolanda Gainey, GM
Warrenton, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a relatively new Holiday Inn Express. I found the front desk to be easy and helpful, check in was a breeze. My room was immaculate with a micro-wave, refrigerator, a quiet a/c unit, plenty of outlets and a nicely appointed desk. The bathroom had an excellent shower head, multi-adjustable and mounted high enough to be easy to use. The in-room wi-fi was strong and fast. Breakfast was excellent with a good variety of foods and well-stocked, right up to the end of service.

Room Tip: My room was quiet with little hall noise, even near the elevator!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you, yes we are eager to please our guests. It is a pleasure serving you and I'm excited you had an opportunity to enjoy the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Germantown, Maryland. We look forward to your next visit with us; Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Dundee, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed here twice - once on our way to vacation and again on our way home. This hotel is super easy to get to, right off the expressway, safe area, very well lite and very well maintained. I think this is a fairly new Hotel so everything is still in pristine condition. It was easy to check in and front staff was very nice. We did not venture out of this hotel so I can not comment on surrounding area but I felt very safe going out to my vehicle without my husband. Breakfast was ample and everything was fresh and hot. Staff kept the breakfast items readily available. Rooms were super clean and being a nurse this is extremely important to me. Beds were fantastic too

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you, I hope your vacation was filled with lots of excitement. I'm glad you found our Hotel safe and enjoyed our wonderful accommodation. We look forward to your return - Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed 1 night last Easter long weekend. The hotel is clean, spacious, and the staff is friendly.

What I liked about this hotel:
- strong wireless connection
- with complimentary breakfast
- coffee/tea is available at the lobby

The only thing I did not like about this hotel is that it is in the middle of a quiet location, a few minutes drive from the highway. There is nothing to see or explore around the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate the feedback. When you return to the area we will have a list of great things to do while visiting Germantown. Yolanda Gainey, GM
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at this newly renovated hotel. Tiera at the front desk was very welcoming when we arrived.

Our room (632) was very clean, and was equipped with a fridge, microwave, fully lit closet, and was well furnished. Our beds were very comfortable, and the room felt like new.

Our stay was a great deal that included a delicious breakfast. The pool is outdoor, and the fitness area was very well equipped.

Nearby, there is a wide variety of dining choices too.

Overall, this is a lovely hotel, and we would gladly return!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your stay here at the Holiday Inn & Express Germantown, Maryland. It's nice to hear your stay was wonderful and you had the opportunity to be served by one of our awesome team members. We look forward to your next visit - Yolanda Gainey, GM.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

We set up a 15 room block for our local wedding, and Gina and her staff went above and beyond to make sure we and our guests were nothing but satisfied! The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is all anyone could want. Thanks for fantastic service!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, March 13, 2015
Congratulation! Its sound like you had a fabulous wedding. Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Germantown, MD - We look forward to your next stay. Yolanda Gainey, GM.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!