You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
GreenLeadersGold level
“Wireless connection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I went to the hotel for a marriage conference. I was staying over night and needed access to the free wifi. I was having a problem connecting and I contacted the front desk. I was told, " we have no other guest complaining about wifi so there is nothing we can do. Try refreshing your browser".

Other than that issue the hotel is very nice. Everyone I encountered was very polite and greeted you with a smile. The breakfast was good too! I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bridgetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The front office staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is clean in all the public areas. The shuttle service is efficient although at times there was an issue with the five mile radius rule. When one speaks of a radius, one is speaking in terms of a straight line. Once this is understood there should be no problems. I would also recommend that soft soaps with dispensers be used in the bathroom instead of hard soap. It is better for the environment. A wider variety of fruits could be added to the complimentary breakfast. In spite of the foregoing I would highly recommend this hotel for its friendly staff ,proximity to restaurants and shopping and its cleanliness.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you, for staying with us; we appreciate the feedback it is very helpful when serving our guests. We want every stay to be a memorable one and look forward to your next visit.

Yolanda Gainey, GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I came here to kinda get away from the city (DC) to celebrate my birthday. It was very close to various restaurants, movies, anything you wanted to do and it was right off of Rt 270 : ) would def recommend to a friend and/ or come back to stay again. The room was gorgeous, very clean, and comfortable. I loved it!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Birthday and enjoyed the Hotel - Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your next stay - Yolanda Gainey, GM.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed here while visiting family. The room was clean except the first day there was a bar of soap left in the shower from the previous guest that the housekeeper must have missed. The shower was spacious. The toilet flush was a bit loud. The heater was a bit loud. But the hotel in general seemed clean and well organized. The staff was friendly. Free Wifi was a bonus. The bed was super comfortable! I didn't want to get out of bed.

The complimentary breakfast was OK. I would have appreciated fresh berries or melons or pineapples. And a premium yogurt brand like Liberte or something similar. But hey it was complimentary, so considering that it was pretty darn good.

They had scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon buns, a pancake maker, apple juice, orange juice, water, milk, coffee. Bananas (a bit green), Red Delicious apples, toast, and cereal options.

The coffee at this hotel is fantastic. I would only say that I'd like to see recycling bins for the disposable dishware/cutlery/coffee cups. And signs encouraging recycling. And Fair Trade Coffee and chocolate options.

They had a pool but I think it was closed for the season (outdoor), and a fitness room which looked great. Overall, the stay was great. I'd stay there again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you, for taking the time to share your comments with us; we really appreciate feedback from our guests. We always look forward to your next stay away from home spent with family. I apologize the heating unit and toilet was loud also, the soap left in the shower. It is always our goal to make sure every guest have a memorable stay - thank you again, for staying with us and look forward to serving you in the future. Yolanda Gainey, GM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying outside DC as we were visiting friends. It was easily accessible and relatively close to go into DC (about 30 mins). The staff were accommodating to our requests. The rooms were a good size and well appointed. While there was a laundry facility, there was no washing powder while we were there.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you, for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we really appreciate our guests feedback it's nice to see you enjoyed your stay. I apologize we did not have detergent in the guest laundry vending during your stay. If in the area again we will welcome to your home away from home, hope to see you soon. Yolanda Gainey, GM
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Great location, service, and experience. Nice big showers, good internet, breakfast was well stocked, and temperature was good. Also very nice group of people working there, they really know how to hire the best.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback; it's our pleasure to serve our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Yolanda Gainey, GM
Bear, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while in town helping our daughter with a home renovation project. Overall we were very happy with our 2 night stay.

The Good: A comfortable well lit room. Refrigerator and microwave available. Free wif-Fi. Ample breakfast with something for everyone from yogurt, cereal, oatmeal and fresh fruit to eggs, breakfast meats, breads and pastries and pancakes. Quiet rooms. Friendly hotel staff. Lots of restaurant choices very close by. Convenient access to I-270.

Less than good: Nothing major but a few minor complaints. The bathroom fan is noisy and is the same switch as the light so you can't choose to leave it off. Our room had no tub, which would have been welcome after a hard day of home repairs. We missed housekeeping because we slept in one day after working late into the evening. When we told the front desk we needed fresh towels they said they would take care of it, but never did until we chased them down later.

Overall- if we need a place to stay in Germantown we would return here without question.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you, for taking the time to write about your stay with us; we welcome our guest’s feedback. I apologize the bathroom had a noisy fan, no tub in the bathroom and when requested we did not replenish terry linen the first time. This is not our normal practice of how we take care of our guests; we always want your stay to be memorable. Thank you once again for staying us and we look forward to a future visit. Yolanda Gainey, GM

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!