“Tasty and generous” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Stevensville, Maryland
“Tasty and generous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was to meet my friend to celebrate her birthday,,,, and it was not that busy but I felt the service was not that right on as others. The food was good but I was surprised that the fajita was not served w/cheese nor sour cream and the portion of gaucamole that was served as part of the meal that I ordered was very small and when I commented, the server simply said sometimes there's more than than that.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“OK food, slow service, Great Chips”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food was slow being served, my food was cold and had to be returned. The chips were great as they always have been. Overall the food was OK, but in general there did not seem to be enough people working to provide good service. Drinks had to be requested several times. This is definitely not the quality of the Silver Spring restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clarksburg, Maryland
“Has gone downhill: Bad service, OK food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We've been going to Mi Rancho for a number of years. Just in the last two months we've gone there three times. This evening, we were wondering why the parking lot was so light and after our dinner it was clear. The quality of this restaurant has gone down.

First, my draft beer was flat and I had to exchange it for a bottled one -- that is something very obvious as you look at the glass. Second, we had to keep asking for things and keep reminding the waitress since she forgot. As for the food, the guacamole was too salty, but otherwise all the dishes were OK. The margarita and lamb chops were very good. However, to top off, we had to wait forever for the bill. My wife and I agreed that we're not coming back anytime soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Steak Fajitas Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I've been going there for years and there is nothing better than the steak fajitas and a margharita on the rocks. I've had other things and they have all been good to great but I keep going back for the amaing steak fajitas with homemade tortillas and the best margharita around. Usually not a long wait and don't forget to ask for the spicy salsa if you like it hot!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Have visited Mi Rancho several times in the past, you are seated promptly, and service is generally adequate. The combination platters are good sized portions and the enchiladas/tacos are my favorite. I am not a Tex Mex expert and only occasionally eat at Mexican restaurants, but I find the food to be adequate/good, but not spectacular. Atmosphere is very casual.

• Visited July 2011