“Best Hotel in Germantown” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Hotel in Germantown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2005

I travel to Germantown a lot with the company that I work for and before the Fairfield Inn was open there was no decent hotel in Germantown. The Fairfield Inn is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are always clean and cozy. The front desk staff is always helpful and nice. They have a free breakfast in the mornings that is very good, and what I love the most about them is their location, because there are so many restaurants that are walking distance. They even have discounts set up with some of the restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are coming to the Germantown area.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Finnish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2005

This place was just a couple months old when we stopped in and it looked real nice. The problems started when we got to our room and pulled back the bedding -- bugs in the bed. You do not want to see bugs in your bed!
The hotel staff was quick to offer their apology but very slow in doing anything about it. It took more than an hour and half for the bedding to be changed --- and even then it was with the wrong size bedding (king sheets on a queen bed). Other than the bed bugs the rooms seemed to be new and clean. The breakfast they serve is not the best by a long shot, but it comes with the room.

• Stayed September 2005
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2005

I have written numerous reviews regarding hotels in the Germantown, Rockville area. I am so happy with this hotel. It's clean, friendly desk clerks, great cookies, good breakfast, located next to very good places to eat and it's in a good area. The local restaurants offer a 10% discount to people staying at this hotel. My only complaints are the shower has low water pressure and the bed is not the softest. I have already booked my next two trips for this hotel and I highly recommend staying here instead of other area hotels.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2005

I learned my lesson fast. I tried 3 hotels before I bucked up and found this one. The other hotels were cheaper but in bad condition. I literally checked into one hotel($50/night), then asked for a refund after they showed me 3 rooms that were dry rotted. I went to a hotel across the street from that hote ($70/night)l and the lobby smelled of stench and so I didn't even bother checking out the rooms. By the time I got the the 3rd hotel ($75/night) my husband and 1 year old son were tired so we checked in but I couldn't stand the condition of the room and i didn't really feel safe in that area. I called an 800 hotel discount hotline who found me this hotel($90/night). Talk about apples and oranges!! We went to the hotel the next day and found it to be new and in a nice area right off I-270. There is a complimentary business section in the lobby of the hotel with a computer and free online access, indoor fitness, pool and hottub and some of the most friendly staff. It's about 20 mins away from DC and 50 mins from Baltimore. The rooms have large bathrooms, nice decor and more than the usual cable stations available. There was also free breakfast including eggs, fruit and you could make your own waffles. Definitely worth the extra money.

• Stayed July 2005
Shropshire, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2005

Lovely new Hotel,excellent accomodation and breakfasts. The swimming pool is very nice but a bit on the small side. We stayed here for 5 nights late April 2005, and used it as a base for exploring the area,and a couple of trips (via the Metro from Shady Grove) into DC which was very easy.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg

Address: 20025 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg 2.5*
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown is a brand new hotel that opened its doors to guests in November of 2004. All of our guest rooms are thoughtfully equipped with Free High-Speed Internet, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Iron/ Iron Board, & Hairdryers. Speaker Phones featuring free local phone calls & voicemail. Complimentary Hot Breakfast, USA today, Business Center with internet access, exercise facility, and indoor heated pool and spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg Hotel Germantown
Fairfield Inn Germantown
Fairfield Germantown
Germantown Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.