“Finally a decent hotel in the I-270 area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
A TripAdvisor Member
“Finally a decent hotel in the I-270 area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2005

I have written numerous reviews regarding hotels in the Germantown, Rockville area. I am so happy with this hotel. It's clean, friendly desk clerks, great cookies, good breakfast, located next to very good places to eat and it's in a good area. The local restaurants offer a 10% discount to people staying at this hotel. My only complaints are the shower has low water pressure and the bed is not the softest. I have already booked my next two trips for this hotel and I highly recommend staying here instead of other area hotels.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Finnish first
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2005

I learned my lesson fast. I tried 3 hotels before I bucked up and found this one. The other hotels were cheaper but in bad condition. I literally checked into one hotel($50/night), then asked for a refund after they showed me 3 rooms that were dry rotted. I went to a hotel across the street from that hote ($70/night)l and the lobby smelled of stench and so I didn't even bother checking out the rooms. By the time I got the the 3rd hotel ($75/night) my husband and 1 year old son were tired so we checked in but I couldn't stand the condition of the room and i didn't really feel safe in that area. I called an 800 hotel discount hotline who found me this hotel($90/night). Talk about apples and oranges!! We went to the hotel the next day and found it to be new and in a nice area right off I-270. There is a complimentary business section in the lobby of the hotel with a computer and free online access, indoor fitness, pool and hottub and some of the most friendly staff. It's about 20 mins away from DC and 50 mins from Baltimore. The rooms have large bathrooms, nice decor and more than the usual cable stations available. There was also free breakfast including eggs, fruit and you could make your own waffles. Definitely worth the extra money.

• Stayed July 2005
Shropshire, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2005

Lovely new Hotel,excellent accomodation and breakfasts. The swimming pool is very nice but a bit on the small side. We stayed here for 5 nights late April 2005, and used it as a base for exploring the area,and a couple of trips (via the Metro from Shady Grove) into DC which was very easy.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg

Address: 20025 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg 2.5*
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown is a brand new hotel that opened its doors to guests in November of 2004. All of our guest rooms are thoughtfully equipped with Free High-Speed Internet, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Iron/ Iron Board, & Hairdryers. Speaker Phones featuring free local phone calls & voicemail. Complimentary Hot Breakfast, USA today, Business Center with internet access, exercise facility, and indoor heated pool and spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg Hotel Germantown
Fairfield Inn Germantown
Fairfield Germantown
Germantown Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.