“Great Food, Great Wine, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Damascus, Maryland
“Great Food, Great Wine, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a great restaurant. The wait staff is well informed and very capable. The food was superb, and the wine selection was unique with some very good choices. You could bring the whole family - but I'm not sure kids would appreciate the menu as much as adults.

Visited February 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“Great flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife suggested this for dinner as she had been there for lunch with former office mates. I had the duck breast with cheese and pear "sacks". We also had their asparagus appetizer. Both the appetizer and dinner were full of different flavors that worked wonderfully well together. I can say that the duck itself was okay, I've had better. But, when paired with he other flavors, it was very good and I would gladly order it again. My wife ordered the salmon, which she also thought very tasty and prepared properly. Potatos were also very good.

The asparagus appetizer wrapped with prosciutto and cheeses was exquisite! Like the duck breast dinner, full of flavor. Although the appetizer was a bit pricey, we'll be back to try more dishes (unless I order the duck breast again).

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Liked the Pasta, Prices were High”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Before I went I looked at their menu online and decided what I wanted. Got there and the menu was different. Didn't have the dish I wanted. I asked the waiter and he said that they could make that dish. I really enjoyed my dish however I thought the prices were high for that level of restaurant. They have a nice wine selection but again very high prices.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gaithersburg, MD
“My local favorite for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Love this restaurant for lunch as the price is reasonable at that time. You do place your order at the counter and pick up your own food - cafeteria style. They will make items that aren't on the menu - my son has them do a pizza with chicken Parmesan. I like their house salad.

In the spring and fall, it is nice eating outside at lunch. On Thursday nights, there is live music.

The restaurant can be loud.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newtown, Connecticut
“Duck Three Ways”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent food. I especially like their Duck Three Ways: rare duck breast sliced thin, duck leg confit and duck prosciutto. The bread and olives they bring to the table when you sit down are awesome.

Visited December 2012