“Dirty but good service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
“Dirty but good service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very dirty but that chick Brandy there's something wrong with her head all that color number one she looks like a chicken/man I don't know rather to call her sir or miss she's way to loud and her nails are just way to much.Anyway amena is who I would go to her voice is sweet and soft and she has always gave me a welcoming feeling

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here and the staff is very friendly and helpful. My favorite front desk staff worker was Brandy, she was extremely attentive and helpful. Brandy kept my spirits up during a difficult time in my life. Her jokes are hilarious!! I would definitely stay here again especially because of how comfortable Brandy made me feel. The rest of the staff was great but Brandy was my favorite!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoy your stay here and that Brandy took such great care of you! We strive to provide all our guests with the best service possible. Thank you again for your review and I hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed at Homestead Studio Suites for two months for an internship. The service has been great. Whenever I needed assistance with anything there was always someone available. Brandy checked me in and continued to check up on me throughout my stay. Dawn was also available when I had any questions or needed anything. When I stayed there they were undergoing multiple upgrades such as new mattresses, flat screen tvs, and grab and go breakfast which all have been great additions to the hotel. The hotel is located close to many restaurants, the movies, cooperation's, and even a gym(Planet Fitness).The only thing I can say I did not like about this hotel is that they didn't have a gym or a pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Germantown for a long period of time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that Dawn and Brandy took such good care of you during your stay. I am glad that our location and recent room upgrades met your needs. We truly enjoyed having you visit and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband just got out of a Nursing/Rehab facility and not able yet to climb the 3 flights of stairs to our condo, so we are staying at the Homestead Suites until he builds up his strength and endurance. All the employees at Homestead have been SO helpful and accommodating! We HIGHLY recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ive been a residence at Homestead Studio Suites for sometime now. I have recived explemiary service from top to bottom. Let me thank the following people personally for the above and beyond service that’s been proveded… Brandy, Brock, Amena and Dawn. There has not been a problem thats to big or to small & service is very prompt. The rooms are cozy and everything you need is in walking distance…. Movies, restuarants, gym and grociey store. Great service… Great value and Great location..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so happy we were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Boulder, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Low quality room; needed maintenance. Dirty couch. Room not ready 1 hour past check-in time. Not enough linens. Staff were trying and were just ok, but they had little to work with. I would not recommend this place even to the most economical travelers.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Elisabeth - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was not ready at check-in and that it did not meet your expectations. I am in the process of training additional staff to ensure that we have rooms available on time and we will be adding additional staff to the evening shift to ensure a smoother check-in process moving forward. In addition, our property will be receiving several upgrades in the next few weeks to enhance our guest's experience as well as a renovation later this year.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at gtn@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed Here For A Month And Loved It. Amena Is Amazing.If You Need Anything Ask For Her.Her Customer Service Is Amazing And She Makes Sure All Your Needs Are Met.Overall Great Location Your 5 To 10 Mins Away From The Grocery Store Movie Theater Transit Center Several Food Choices.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that Amena took such good care of you and our location met your needs during your stay. We truly enjoyed having you visit and do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
Extended Stay America Germantown
Homestead Germantown
Homestead Suites Germantown
Germantown Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.