Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Germantown
“Hotel HORRIBLE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The room was dingy and dark, it did NOT feel clean at all. Internet service was terrible-they advertise for "FREE WI-FI", but if you really want Internet service that won't stop working every 5-10 minutes and isn't incredibly slow, you have to PAY for it. The room size was tiny...I paid for a "deluxe" room, and it was FAR from deluxe, it was worse than staying at a "cheap hotel", the only difference was there was a refrigerator and a stove-which both were incredibly disgusting. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed March 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Professional, friendly, organised. Great staff (Brock is awesome). Perfect location, specially for business trips. Already been here two times before, they keep improving when it seemed there was no room for more. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoy your stay here and that our staff are wonderful, we strive to provide all our customer with the best service possible. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I want to thank Stephine,Brandy And Brock for being very helpful to my mom around Christmas. My mom has been having a tough time and had to move into the Hotel it has been more then a year, Well she had to have surgery me nor my brother were able to be there while she recovered. Stephine and Brandy kept a close eye out for her they called and checked to see if she needed anything, they had a christmas dinner at the hotel and they called to ask her if she wanted something to eat brandy asked was she suppose to be outside so soon after surgery they just made her feel so much like family and again i want to thank you. Brock thanks for helping her with the dirty clothes she knew she was not to carry anything heavy but she did it any way and you carried them from the laundry room for her thanks. Leo and Ben are also great front office staff are always there with a smile housekeeping is one of the best they keep your room clean and fresh. our family will be letting alot of people that homestead is a home away from home i write this with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes for the great help you have given to my mom while sick and the whole time she has been here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours;

Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

It was a breath of fresh air coming to this hotel since my first few nights at another hotel was horrible. I was greeted promptly by a young friendly guy and told him about my previous experience. He didn't bad mouth anyone which spoke character. Anyways, because of my experience he took me to the room to make sure it was up to par. Of course it was. So after i went to my room a little while later, i ended up locking myself out, lol. That's when i believe i met the manager and what great personality she had. She said it was no problem and we joked about it. I also came back later to book another night because i was very satisfied. I did have a paper with the names of all the staff but unfortunately i think its in my bags. But i would like to say from the first impression to all the stuff that goes on behind the scene such as the cleaning crew, and maintenance team thank u so much for the relaxing stay!!!!! Not only will i stay again but all of my friends and family know of the wonderful job your team does and i definitely have it to compare to some other place (wink wink), so thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! M.F

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Patton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Due to an unexpected two-day delay in auto parts delivery at a Rockville dealer, I had to stay overnight successive nights in Montgomery County, Maryland. A hotel room was promptly confirmed over the phone each day of delay, and proved to be of moderate expense, clean, quiet and near a 7-Eleven for gas and unplanned needs and an I-Hop for early morning breakfast. The rooms' bed, covers, and linens; TV; coffee pot and brew; microwave; iron and ironing board; and refrigerator all were all used, operated well, and much appreciated. The hotel was easily accessible from I-270.

Room Tip: I had north-side, second floor rooms both nights.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was in need of short term handicap accessible housing. I chose the Germantown location for the web advertised price per night ($55) for stays of at least a month. Brandy, the wonderful lady at the front desk, told me about their EPP program, which is for stays of at least 2 months. After setting that up using the Homestead 800 phone number, my per night rate came out to ~$38. That was great, because hotel stays can get expensive. She also took the time to show me all the available handicap rooms so i could choose what would best suit me. And every time i see Brandy, she is professional, enthusiastic, and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. . We know you have many lodging options in the area.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

In and out easy with a great room. Better stay than at nearby more expensive hotels.
Convenient to Interstate 270. No breakfast though but an International House of Pancakes (IHOP) down the street. Only one night, but would stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Brandy was able to help your parent during their stay and that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
Extended Stay America Germantown
Homestead Germantown
Homestead Suites Germantown
Germantown Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.