“Professional and personable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Springfield, Virginia
“Professional and personable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was in need of short term handicap accessible housing. I chose the Germantown location for the web advertised price per night ($55) for stays of at least a month. Brandy, the wonderful lady at the front desk, told me about their EPP program, which is for stays of at least 2 months. After setting that up using the Homestead 800 phone number, my per night rate came out to ~$38. That was great, because hotel stays can get expensive. She also took the time to show me all the available handicap rooms so i could choose what would best suit me. And every time i see Brandy, she is professional, enthusiastic, and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. . We know you have many lodging options in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

In and out easy with a great room. Better stay than at nearby more expensive hotels.
Convenient to Interstate 270. No breakfast though but an International House of Pancakes (IHOP) down the street. Only one night, but would stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Brandy was able to help your parent during their stay and that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Damascus, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had my parents stay here for two nights a couple weeks before Xmas and they were very satisfied with the room and service. They especially enjoyed the easy access from the parking spot in front of the room, free cable, a small refrigerator, microwave and the sink.

The rates were very affordable (used AARP discount) considering this is a suburb of Washington, DC.

The staff were also very helpful, especially Brandy who helped them when they became ill. She was very kind, arranged to have the room cleaned right away and made sure they knew it was okay to call her if they needed anything else. I actually was running back and forth from my home nearby where my wife had the flu and my parents who had both become ill The extra attention Brandy provided was reassuring since I couldn't stay with them the entire time.

This isn't a resort but if you need a clean room, decent bed and a good location west of DC, I recommend you check them out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Ive stayed for a about a month and Ive never had a problem with my stay. Brock has made my stay very comfortable. Always willing to help and answer any question that i may have. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any one. A big thanks to stephanie, Brock and all the staff for such a great experience and great service.

Room Tip: any room you choose will be a great one...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Brock and Stephany provided great customers service during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The front desk always has a nice staffs to take care us. Clean and cozi. I live here for long time almost one year during I have job in Maryland. However, I require to prepare a recycle bin for spared please. That will help me comfortable when I put my trashs to the bins.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

this is a great place to stay your staff is great i would tell any and everyone to stay here. the fron office staff is great, Brock Ben Brandy and leo Stephine are great Plus Dominic is a big teddy bear. I only have one complaint when will this hotel start getting redone all of the other hotels have been revamp when will we. i have been here for almost a year and still waiting just wondering.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The front office staff Ben, Brock Brandy,Leo are great,they are always friendly and helpful..I have stayed at homestead a few times in the past and i will always stay here when I am in the area . Its close to everything in germantown and allows me to cook my own food if I don't feel like going out. The staff is great, Brock at the front desk is great and always helpfull. Dom and the ladies that work at night are great and I met Mrs.Stephany and she is very nice. The rooms are less expensive than most hotels in germantown. Good stuff, thanks guys!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Ben, Brock, Brandy, Leo, Dom and Stephanie.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
Extended Stay America Germantown
Homestead Germantown
Homestead Suites Germantown
Germantown Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.