You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Montgomery Village, Maryland, United States
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

the staff at this hotel are great they are always friendly and helpful. the front office staff Ben, Brock Brandy,Leo and last but not least Dominic they are the best bunch of staff that have ever had to deal with. your Manager Stephine is the best when the fire alarm went off at 5am she was there checking on all of the guest to make sure we were fine and apoligized for us being woke up at that time.

i have been here for a few months and i have not had one problem and as for Kristen A the only reason why you feel this way is because she had to call the police on you because you were being Nasty to to her and her staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. The entire staff, including Ben, Brock, Brandy, Leo, Dominic and Stephine, strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable. Our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
washington dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have stayed at homestead a few times in the past and i will always stay here when I am in the area . Its close to everything in germantown and allows me to cook my own food if I don't feel like going out. The staff is great, Brock at the front desk is great and always helpfull. Dom and the ladies that work at night are great and I met Mrs.Stephany and she is very nice. The rooms are clean and quiet and also less expensive then most hotels in germantown. Good stuff, thanks guys!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your great review. I'm thrilled that you are happy with the value, accommodations, and service we provide. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

my name is dain and ive been staying with homestead for over 2 months and it has been my home away from home. Stephanie, brock, and leo have been the biggest help while staying here.
Every time i need a new room key or a towel they are exstatic to do this. Even down to the small things like opening doors and coming directly to my room whenever im in need.

Thank you homestead for being my home away from home
from Dain and Heidie Eskew

Room Tip: rooms are quieter when your staying in the back
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Dain and Heidie,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I woild like to say Homestead is a very nice and clean place to stay and very reasonable priced.The staff is the most helpful Ben ,Brock,Leo are very helpful at the front desk they go above and beyond to help you with all your needs and concerns. Stephanie the manager is great and very helpful see is all about making your stay great.I would say if you stay once you will come again it feels like home away from home. T. wilson

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I would like to first thank the manager Stephanie for always being approachable and being there for my family when we needed some place to stay over an extended time. The first time was last October up to the most recent time frame of now. Stephanie, Thank you for being there for us!! The front desk staff (Brook) are always so nice and always have an answer to a question or have the extra towel, pillow, or blanket that you may need. The grounds are always clean and groomed! Rooms are clean and inviting and quiet! I think the only complaint I may have is that the TV could use some added channels and updated TV that you could hook up a DVD player too.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. I was thrilled to hear that Stephanie and the rest of the staff took good care of you. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

it is a very clean and quiet property to stay guest services are very polite and helpful to you.The rooms are very clean i recommend people to make this your vacation spot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Tia,

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for a month at this facility. It was conveniently located to the work I was doing, in nearby Frederick. The hotel itself was ok, and I should give them credit for having great overnight security (I only woke him up twice). The room could have been a lot cleaner. After two visits by the cleaning staff, I actually bought supplies and cleaned the grimy, sticky floors with my own mop, bucket and Pine-Sol.
The worst part about this place is parking. This is a facility made up of three, two-story buildings, but there is minimal parking in front if them. I often worked late and arrived late, and would have to park a very long distance from my room. Unless they offer assigned parking, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
Extended Stay America Germantown
Homestead Germantown
Homestead Suites Germantown
Germantown Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.