Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Kindness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I woild like to say Homestead is a very nice and clean place to stay and very reasonable priced.The staff is the most helpful Ben ,Brock,Leo are very helpful at the front desk they go above and beyond to help you with all your needs and concerns. Stephanie the manager is great and very helpful see is all about making your stay great.I would say if you stay once you will come again it feels like home away from home. T. wilson

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I would like to first thank the manager Stephanie for always being approachable and being there for my family when we needed some place to stay over an extended time. The first time was last October up to the most recent time frame of now. Stephanie, Thank you for being there for us!! The front desk staff (Brook) are always so nice and always have an answer to a question or have the extra towel, pillow, or blanket that you may need. The grounds are always clean and groomed! Rooms are clean and inviting and quiet! I think the only complaint I may have is that the TV could use some added channels and updated TV that you could hook up a DVD player too.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. I was thrilled to hear that Stephanie and the rest of the staff took good care of you. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

it is a very clean and quiet property to stay guest services are very polite and helpful to you.The rooms are very clean i recommend people to make this your vacation spot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Tia,

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for a month at this facility. It was conveniently located to the work I was doing, in nearby Frederick. The hotel itself was ok, and I should give them credit for having great overnight security (I only woke him up twice). The room could have been a lot cleaner. After two visits by the cleaning staff, I actually bought supplies and cleaned the grimy, sticky floors with my own mop, bucket and Pine-Sol.
The worst part about this place is parking. This is a facility made up of three, two-story buildings, but there is minimal parking in front if them. I often worked late and arrived late, and would have to park a very long distance from my room. Unless they offer assigned parking, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

pitts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

The team here at at homestead is the best that there is! Brock is amazing, Leo ,Ben, Dom and Brandi are fantastic and helped me with everything that i needed. Leo is the MAN when it comes to computers , if you have any questions about that stuff go to him! Stephany , the manager, is very kind and has been taking care of me well since day one. I could not reccomend any other hotel in the area, THE BEST WITHOUT QUESTION!!! Ill be back anytime i am ever in germantown!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Montgomery Village, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

first i want to say that you have one of the best teams working for you in germantown maryland. i first want to say your manger Stephanie is the best she is kind and social when i had death in my family she was considerate and understood what i was feeling at that time. Now on to your front desk team Which all are fantastic Ben, Brock,Leo, and Brandy. as for Brandy sunday night she let me dry my clothes in the hotel dryer because the dryers were broke and were not drying,and last week i lost 8 dollars in the dryer. when she offered me the money back i told her that was okay. Now about your TV Channels you need More. like TV ONE A&E Bet disney channel Vh1

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. Although I regret not being able to accommodate your viewing preferences, I hope that my explanation on this site can help others know exactly what to expect at our hotel. Each room is equipped with a cable television with limited expanded cable, including the following package of TV channels: Showtime, Showtime 2, CNN, CNN Headline News, Fox News, TNT, WTBS, Discovery, Cartoon Network, USA, Oxygen, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, ESPN Classic, ESPN U, and The Weather Channel, as well as locally broadcast network affiliates including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and PBS. Please know that your comments are very useful for us as we work to offer the best television channels for our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

I used this hotel during an extended consulting assignment. The service was outstanding. It fit my needs and budget.

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Address: 20141 Century Blvd, Germantown, MD 20874 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Washington, D.C. - Germantown)
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Germantown Hotel Germantown
Homestead Studio Suites Germantown
Extended Stay America Germantown
Homestead Germantown
Homestead Suites Germantown
Germantown Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.