“A Good Place for Chinese in Germantown, MD” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
DC
“A Good Place for Chinese in Germantown, MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friends and I have eaten here two times and ordered off the menu. I haven't tried the lunch buffet, therefore, cannot comment on it. Both times we had excellent service and the food was nice and hot when it was presented at our table. The staff is friendly and accommodating. They will prepare the food in the way you want it; that is, no msg, no added soy sauce, not too spicy or any other preference. This restaurant is very clean.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good food for chinese delivery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a delivery, the person who took my order was kind of rude, but over all food tasetd good,was still warm when delivered and wasn't a long wait.Its a good place for getting chinese delivery prices are decent too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rockville, Maryland
“Best Chinese in Germantown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

This is my go to Chinese restaurant in Germantown. There are many many Chinese restaurants in the area but this is the real deal. They cook down home style as well as the Americanized favorites. I usually go once or twice a week.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“go elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Rude, slow, hostile service when picking up a take out order that the restaurant misplaced.

Visited January 2011
Germantown, Maryland
“Bad Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I have lived in Germantown for quite some time and have dined in and used their take out fairly often. I have seen a consistent pattern of argumentative behavior when the wrong order was received. They seemed more concerned with losing money than making the customer happy - no compromise at all. Clearly they were wrong on the last order - I wrote it out and went over the order twice and several selections were incorrect. When I called back they told me I was wrong and refused to budge. I WILL NEVER ORDER THERE AGAIN. Not nice people and since I have a choice I will take my business elsewhere.

• Visited March 2011