“Good for longer stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good for longer stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

As we were there for a month,it was comfortable place .they provides a small space for kitchen providing all necessary goods u need everyday.weekly clean the rooms by their cleaner.they have a great lawn backside of the hotel.kids found a nice place to walk around.although their refrigerator system was not good,my cooked foods in the refrigerator often got bad smell.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms in second floor as they have less A/C noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I work for a construction company in the area and we stay in this property almost every week and the staff makes me feel apreciated especially the front desk clerk wilson I will recomend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed July 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great people, very friendly..will visit again for sure. Everyone is very helpful especially a worker at the hotel named Wilson.When we entered our room everything was clean and smelled beautiful.Almost like if my Mother would of cleaned the room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I travel frequently for on-site IT client support. And often, it involves providing support around the clock, so my down time is very limited and varies. Thus, it's very critical that when I do get a chance to rest, that my room is quiet and peaceful. I've stayed at numerous other large multi-level franchise hotels and had various negative experiences during my stay. But, my latest travel experience at Extended Stay, was consistently great. I was able to access my room quickly and rested peacefully. The check in and out process was fast and efficient. And the staff was very courteous and professional.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Joshua - Thank you for posting such a great review. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about how efficient your check-in and check-out process was. As well, because of this, you were able to rest peacefully.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

the hotel was very clean.the front desk agent was very helpful his name was WILSON he made me feel very welcome.i would recommend this hotel to anyone.i feel very safe and comfortable at that hotel i would defenitley recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Tony - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such pleasant things about our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that Wilson and the rest of the staff made you feel welcome. It was our pleasure to provide you with safe, comfortable surroundings during your travels!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The room and entire environment was clean, comfortable and the employees were very helpful. The service was outstanding. I called the front desk about the faucet leaking in the bathroom and the maintenance fixed it immediately. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my stay at this hotel and I would recommend this hotel to my colleague and friends

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Ed - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased that your room was clean and comfortable. As well, that you found our staff to be so helpful, providing outstanding service. Please accept our apologies for the leaky faucet in your bathroom. I'm glad that we were able to resolve this immediately.

California Hot Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

When i first arrived at the hotel i was greeted very warm and welcoming, which made me feel like home. I stayed for 3 days and the experience couldn't of been better, the staff is very nice and helpful. i would definitely be staying here again whenever I'm in D.C. thank you for the great customer service and reasonable prices :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North

Address: 205 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Location: United States > Maryland > Gaithersburg
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.