Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
California Hot Springs, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

When i first arrived at the hotel i was greeted very warm and welcoming, which made me feel like home. I stayed for 3 days and the experience couldn't of been better, the staff is very nice and helpful. i would definitely be staying here again whenever I'm in D.C. thank you for the great customer service and reasonable prices :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My heater at home was not working so I stayed and it's close to work that's why I chose this hotel. I've expected less for this hotel due to the reviews, but surprisingly it was the opposite way. The hotel was quite, staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed the room and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Mr. Ireland and ms.pineda, and the staff are real professional at work . The hotel is confortable,clean and nice to stay. I have been living in this hotel for the past 7 years if feels like home, no other place would be more enjoyable for stay

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our staff is very professional and the rooms are very confortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I am only 21 years old and its kind of boring to just stay in a hotel room day and night but there's plenty restaurants and sports bars close to extended stay which is great . It is defenetly well located .the working staff is always available to help. I playe basketball but I don't know the area pretty well,so I asked foe help and they help me find the nearest basketball court around the hotel they even print out a map with the directions that shows how much they care about their guests.it was awesome my only complaint is that they do not have satellite tv only basic cable I guess

• Stayed December 2011
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to assist you with finding a place for you to play basketball. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I staid at extended stays, i by far it has been one if the best hotel experience i've had. They don't have a pool or a jacuzzi or none that but the customer service made it worth it. Whenever i had a problem or a question the staff was always friendly and helpful. Specially the spanish receptionist, i had a problem with the internet, and he was very helpful and insightful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone statin in Maryland!!! And btw this is the only hotel that i can honestly say that management demonstrate the care they have for their guest. It made me feel like my problems were their first and only concern.

• Stayed November 2011
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every week it's a second home to me very comfortable, friendly staff and has great service you would love it. The area is convenient restaurants, places to shop the works my family and I are staying here for the holidays hope to see u here also

• Stayed October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was of great help during your stay with us.. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
maple shade nj
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a horrible hotel this is. It is a nightmare. Let me just say that you only get housekeeping if you stay more than 6 days...enough said...The place is disgusting dirty. There are bugs all over the room. Ants and who knows what else. I had ants and bugs in my bed. I called the management to let them know and was told that they have "ant spray" that I could use...Are you serious? so I should spray chemicals in my bed and then lay in them brilliant!!! They refused to allow me to change my room so I destroyed ants my entire week stay…they advertise free breakfast, yeah well there is not breakfast unless you consider an apple or oranges breakfast...also the place is filled with contractor type people who make it very uncomfortable to walk around. I am 6'4 240lbs and I was nervous. I would never ever wish anyone ever stay in this landfill of a hotel. To add insult to injury as I left there was someone with a dog getting onto the elevator "With a dirty towel hanging on the elevator railing" the dog went to the bathroom on the floor and the owner just got on the elevator and walked away leaving a puddle of dog urine on the floor...I called the staff and they said it would be a while for someone to come clean it up…trash dump is not enough strong enough to describe the horrible that is this bug/flea infested hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The events which you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am going to be speaking to my entire staff to ensure that this type of poor guest service does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at jireland@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North

Address: 205 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Location: United States > Maryland > Gaithersburg
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.