...and it was spotless! I always judge the cleanliness of a hotel by how well they clean under the bed and behind the furniture. This place was very well taken care of. I figure if they take the time to clean in the places you don't see, then they must take even more care in cleaning the areas you do see!
I stayed at the RI for two nights on a recent business trip. The neighborhood is wonderful -- only a few minutes walk to shopping and restaurants. The room was spacious and as I said before, very clean. My only complaint was that the couch cushions were a bit worn out. The free breakfast buffet was wonderful. THe staff kept the dining area spotless and all the food well stocked. They also had free salad, an entre and snacks for dinner. That made it nice if you didn't feel like going out for dinner. It was buffet style, but it was actually very tasty food.
The front desk staff was super friendly and always went out of their way to greet you and to help out if I needed something.
I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Marriott and Expedia so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn