This is our third stay here. It is really the only choice in the area that offers 2 bedroom suites, which we need with two college-age kids. It is a good location in the Rio center with movies, shopping, and dining options all in walking distance, a nice pond to walk around, good access to I-270. I've also been able to catch a Ride-On bus to the Shady Grove metro. The rooms we've stayed in have all been identical. Only downside is that there is no option for a second bedroom with two twins rather than a queen, and the sofa bed is one of the most uncomfortable sofa beds ever, which is pretty bad. Staff is friendly and responsive. Breakfast is fine. Internet speed is so-so at best, but free wi-fi for up to 5 devices. Fitness room is fine with working equipment. We've never found it "dismal smelly damp" as the previous reviewer did, but find it clean, pleasant, and predictable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn