Arriving at the hotel, the Front Desk was very friendly and cheery and welcoming. I went across the street to my room which was like entering a damp cave. First, the sofa had been cleaned and was damp and moist and soaked me after sitting down a few minutes. The room had the smell of old musty newspapers. The recliner was worn and resembled a Salvation Army thrift store item or something a cat got ahold of. The room was spacious and had a full kitchen and nice bed and television. However, the sheets were never changed during my four day stay. Amenities were sparse, however, the towels were new and thick for a hotel of the caliber. Water had a musty funky smell and taste and no waters were in the huge refrigerator of this apartment like room. The continental breakfast was typical and nothing special. The hotel is located near many business and other than the friendly staff, I would not recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn