We stayed here for 1 night for a family reunion. Both Andrea and Luis at the front desk were terrific! The breakfast bar was great and a nice pleasant room to relax, reading the morning paper. Our room was very spacious as all Residence Inn's are and you need your key card to enter the building, a nice safety feature. The area around the hotel has nice shopping and restaurants to choose from. But it is a hotel for various school sports teams events in the local area.The kids were noisy in the halls running up and down but I have to say at 11PM it was silent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn