We stayed here when attending the National Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. Property broken up into several buildings. Was a large combination bedroom/living room. Was somewhat worn and not up to the standards we found in other Resident Inns. Breakfast was okay. Front desk staff was helpful upon arrival. Enjoyed the shopping center/entertainment center nearby. Main problem was that only three devices could use internet at a time. We had two cell phones, a Kindle Fire and a laptop. Had to call technical support and they got us set up by eliminating one cell phone. However, we still had problems the next morning. I shared this informaton with the front desk and they seemed to not know about it. I never had this problem with any Marriott establishments and I am a Gold member
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn