Under the stress of being forced from our home while our wood floors were being refinished, we just spent 9 days at the Residence Inn in Gaithersburg, MD. Their 2-bedroom suite gave us plenty of room to spread out and the full kitchen in room added to the convenience. Not that we needed to use the kitchen that much since a full and excellent breakfast was provided every morning (scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, pancakes, waffles, Greek yogurt with granola, assorted cereals, and of course juices and coffees - and I know I'm forgetting plenty). Dinner was provided Monday through Thursday (I didn't notice this on their website ). The dinners were nothing special but more than adequate considering the convenience of dining right there. The hotel manager couldn't have been nicer, always asking us if we needed anything when he greeted us at every meal it seemed. Our accommodations were spotless when we checked in and kept that way with daily maid service. We were not happy to be displaced from our home for 9 days but the Residence Inn definitely took the edge off and made us very comfortable for the entire time we were there. The management knows how to make their guests feel welcome and we highly recommend it for anyone looking for a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn