The hotel was great -- large, clean room. Free parking and no problem finding a spot to park. Safe area. Quiet, even though the room was near an entrance to the building. Check in was great - - a very professional, friendly and helpful young man. Unfortunately, housekeeping was intrusive -- entering the room without a knock or the familiar "housekeeping." She was not friendly or professional and wanted to know exactly when I'd be vacating the room. Reported it to the front desk, who apologized and said there'd be no further intrusions - -also told them what time I'd be leaving. There was no info in the room (not the hotel or area), no dish towel, the workout room had no cups for the water cooler. I attributed these things to housekeeping, but didn't take the time to inquire. The food service in the morning and evening was great and the hotel was very comfortable, aside from the above. I'd definately go back to this property, but request no intrusions by staff. (Another housekeeper stopped by 15 minutes after the first had been there.) Overall, it was a great value -- two meals and a nice, large room, great parking, secure area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Hotel
- Residence Inn Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all suite property with full kitchens.Convenient to restaurants and shops in the Washingtonian Center (Rio).Close to many Washington DC, I-270 and Shady Grove Metro station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.