“You'd be crazy to pass this one up!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (Formerly StudioPlus Gaithersburg)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Denver, Colorado
“You'd be crazy to pass this one up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I book travel for several speakers that travel across the country and this hotel has given the best customer service! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up for my client. My client has stayed there twice in the last few months and cannot say enough great things about the hotel, its location and the staff. They plan to be back in the area soon and wouldn't dare consider staying anywhere else!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America - Gaithersburg - South. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
waldorf
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, the Management was great , very freindly and accommodating! I love the kitchen, and it was a very clean property. Channel selectyion was limited , but despite that everything else was great, we travel to the area about seven times a year we wil be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed our kitchens. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
pasadena
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I travel almost 50% of my time, at regular hotels if you get a microwave in the room you are lucky, this hotel had a full kitchen. The staff was wonderful, and professional . Amazed even though the hotel is an older property, it is very clean, and well maintained. A couple of things that really could use improvement, they have these outdated green cloth sofa sleepers that need to get thrown out, they are terrible looking. Next, the tv channels are HORRIBLE, most hotels give you atleast a vast number of channels to choose from, not this hotel, lost big time points there. At checkout the Manager personally, thanked me for choosing this hotel, and wanted to make sure my stay was excellent, and yes it was a great experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you found the hotel is very neat and clean. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

From the time I arrived to the time I left, I must say i was treated like a VIP. After, staying at this property for 10 nights, while I was in town for a business training in Bethesda, I was impressed with the dedication of the staff, all the way from manager Mr.Moreno, all the way to the housekeepers,maintenance and front desk, I was impressed! They were all very friendly, and professional, at all times. The room was very clean, as I have been at some longer term hotels, and found some disgusting conditions, this place was a very pleasant suprise!! Anytime, I'm back to town, I will be sure to stay with them again!! Only thing, I think they could do to better their service, is add a shuttle to metro for business travelers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you felt like a VIP and that the staff was so professional. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

it was a very nice hotel everything was working in the room very comfortable very nice area theres a mall up the street overall an excellent place to stay all staff was great will recommend and will stay again

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were happy with the staff and with the location of the hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

i will try to make this short but the first room i was assigned to was't even cleaned (shouldn't a professional walk all units) the second room was clearly a room the had been partied in and never fixed. It really infuriated me when the girl at the front was doing everything by herself while the manager had his legs propped up on his desk on a LOUD personal call. I would just like to say if you are looking for a clean and quiet room with professional staff, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO, I COULD GIVE OTHER EXAMPLES IF NEEDED BUT WORST STAY AT A HOTEL I HV EVER EXPERIENCED.

• Stayed January 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that you felt this way about the hotel manager and staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at _jireland@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.
gaithersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This place was good. I couldnt work my tv/dvd and they can right away. Even game me some snacks. There was waaay more room than we needed. It was quiet and clean and right up the hill from the 7-11. Down the street was the mall and the restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at the Extended stay America in Gaithersburg Maryland. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South

Address: 201 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (Formerly StudioPlus Gaithersburg)
Location: United States > Maryland > Gaithersburg
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Gaithersburg
Gaithersburg Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.