You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (Formerly StudioPlus Gaithersburg)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

it was a very nice hotel everything was working in the room very comfortable very nice area theres a mall up the street overall an excellent place to stay all staff was great will recommend and will stay again

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were happy with the staff and with the location of the hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

i will try to make this short but the first room i was assigned to was't even cleaned (shouldn't a professional walk all units) the second room was clearly a room the had been partied in and never fixed. It really infuriated me when the girl at the front was doing everything by herself while the manager had his legs propped up on his desk on a LOUD personal call. I would just like to say if you are looking for a clean and quiet room with professional staff, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO, I COULD GIVE OTHER EXAMPLES IF NEEDED BUT WORST STAY AT A HOTEL I HV EVER EXPERIENCED.

• Stayed January 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that you felt this way about the hotel manager and staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at _jireland@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.
gaithersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This place was good. I couldnt work my tv/dvd and they can right away. Even game me some snacks. There was waaay more room than we needed. It was quiet and clean and right up the hill from the 7-11. Down the street was the mall and the restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at the Extended stay America in Gaithersburg Maryland. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The Management was very nice and accommodating . The room was clean . I felt very comfortable and safe .. and there was a lot of things in the surrounding area (Food, Mall),to do. Didn't just have to sit around in the room . THANKS AGIAN I WILL BE BACK

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt right at home and the management was kind and understanding during your stay.. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed for a week . The room was fine, We used the double bed and opened the sofa bed. We changed sheets nightly and so was clean and comfy. The once a week cleaning service offered only changed towels, cleared trash etc. After I complained they came back and vaccumed the room. Front desk service was very good and they tried to help with most things we asked for. Overall we had a good stay and was good value for the low price we paid.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I do regret that our housekeeping schedule was not made clearer to you when you made your reservation, since that might have prevented your being inconvenienced. As is true with all our companies properties, our hotel provides one full housekeeping service after every seven days stayed. In addition, for guests who require more than our standard service, we offer extra daily services for an additional nominal fee. Operating this way allows us to continue offering our suites at outstanding rates, and still provide our guests with the exact number of housekeeping services they prefer.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Germantown, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

While living here with my family everyone that worked there were extremely friendly, every need I had was catered to and there were no major problems at all. While we were there we some very nice updates made which included Brand new electronic locks on all doors, Painting of the exterior of the building giving a very new look to the building and also some improvements to rooms and although I left just prior to these renovations if they are anything compared to the ones I have seen before leaving they surely are terrific.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review about our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It pleases us to know that we were able to do this for you!

Knowing that you were staying with us when the improvements to the hotel began, it would be so great to have you return again once they are complete. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly to make a reservation or you can do so through our corporate website. We look forward to seeing you here again should your travels bring you back to the area or at any of our other brand locations.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Worst place I have ever stayed. Rooms are filthy! Ac unit blows directly on bed. Became sick with upper respiratory infection two days into stay. When opened ac unit it was covered in filth. Have severe dust allergy and now sick! People have dogs barking all night and vacuum at 2 am. No one at front desk most of time. All my clothes smell of smoke as hotel allows smoking in certain rooms and it filters thru entire hotel. Breakfast is a joke! One muffin in lobby at 8 am and some oatmeal packets that u can mix with water. Halls have foul odor and room to dispose of trash is never emptied and smells so bad that u have to hold your breath while in there.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory and that you were sick during your stay with us. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent an unacceptable situation like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. As well, guests who have requested a non-smoking room should not be placed in a smoking room or affected by those that are designated for this purpose. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Please accept my apologies for the experience you had while staying with us. The staff and I hope that you will visit us again and let us demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South

Address: 201 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (Formerly StudioPlus Gaithersburg)
Location: United States > Maryland > Gaithersburg
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Gaithersburg
Gaithersburg Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.