So I can home one day from having renovations done in my house to see my house full of dust from a mistake my contractors made, and with allergies I did not feel it safe to stay home, so I searched for a place nearby that could accomodate my family with a toddler and infant....so I booked a night in the Towneplace Suites a few miles from my house.
I reserved a 2 bedroom, and for the difference in price $30 more than a studio, well worth it. I definitely see the value of having that extra space.....the suite was clean, spacious and beds were quite comfortable. As a Marriott Silver Elite member, I have tried different chains, and while I would likely stay at a standard Marriott or Courtyard for business travel, I found this hotel to be quite good for my family.
Carlos the front desk attendent was very friendly, quickly accomodated our request to have a crib brought in so we could get our infant to bed, and when I stopped by the desk 30 minutes later, not only did he remember my name, but he also remember that he had delivered the crib while I had gone out.
1) not impressed with the breakfast (packaged danishes/muffins, yogurt, fruit and cereal, was hoping for something freshly baked)
2) was stuck without both cars, and it took almost an hour to get a cab to come, and not great access to public transportation, with the location, you really need a car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Towneplace Suites