This is a pretty average Marriot. I was here for 3 days for a workshop. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. The furniture and TV were what you would expect. Below average in room coffee. Good security. There are computers and free WiFi in the lobby. Free parking. The mall area adjacent to the property is handy and has a movie theater and some decent restaurants that aren't too expensive. The property is quite attractive with a short lake walk available. The food in their own restaurant was average with medium prices. The catered breakfasts and lunches for our meeting were below average with stale bagels and grocery store quality sweet rolls. It is next to the Interstate highway but noise from that or the hallway did not seem to be an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.