Stayed here for more than 30 nights during the Spring, and I have to say, for the price paid, it probably was one of my top 5 Marriott experiences ever. Everything is newly updated - from top to bottom. Food good, gym good, rooms fresh, concierge lounge wonderful (especially Maria!!), free parking, complimentary shuttle to the Metro, overall excellent service from EVERYONE, and a nice location with the many dining and shopping options of the Rio Center within a short walk. There is even a more extensive health club facility at the Center with a great lap swimming pool (you have to pay $20 to use it - it would be nice if Marriott would bring back the free vouchers they once had for their guests to go over there). You really can't go wrong at this property if you get a reasonable rate.
- Also Known As:
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Hotel Gaithersburg
- Marriott Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center offers convenient lodging near the I-270 business corridor and Washington DC. This hotel is 100% smoke-free and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.